Sorry I'm Bored

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

I_love_Clokey

Sorry I'm Bored

Post by I_love_Clokey »

hello ladies!! sorry but I am really bored so I want to find out some stuff about all you girls that come onto Nick's like:

1- What music do you like?
2- Who are you favourite bands?
3- Who are you Favourite players?
4- What are you Favourite Tv shows?
5- What is your favourite colours?
6- Who are your favourite actors?
7- If you were stranded on an Island with only one person who would you want it to be?
8- What is your favourite food/drink?

Ok thank you this took me a while to do so I hope you enjoy my boring little quiz!!

Love lots
from Kimberley!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

ur my savior im soooo bored too :O
My names katie, yep its in the sig :P
1-I hate the music question cause i dont know what knd of music i like - i LOVE all music (exept all techno, dance stuff) but i spose i mainly listen to mainstream.

2-At the moment im liking Delta and Kelly Clarkson and Jack Johnson and, um lots of ppl. Im a bit of a singler (lol) and i love singing delta songs god she has a good voice.

3-TAZZA TAZZA TAZZA! and woey and clokey and burns

4-omg dont even get me started on TV i am a absolute TV addict. My favs are The Footy Show, Australian Idol, and ummm theres too many!

5-ummm blue? i dunno, dont pay much attention to colours :P

6-TAZZA in the sunsilk ad! lol na um i like Josh Hartnett (mmm), Paul Walker (double mmm) and sandra bullok is one of my favs

7-Tazza, definetly Tazza :D

8-Chicken snitzel and wedges/strawberry milkshakes

thats all from me!
now over to you Kimberley!
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
supa-gal

Post by supa-gal »

I'm Steph, and surprisingly I'm bored too.

1- Anything really, but not much country
2- KISS, Bon Jovi
3- Any player in black and white
4- The Bold and The Beautiful, sad I know but it's only a holiday thing... OMG I cannot believe I forgot The Simpsons, I watch it every day.
5- Orange and purple and pink
6- The dude from Mary Poppins, Dick Van Dyke... and Hugh Jackman
7- My mate Rhys, he's such a funny bugger
8- Lasanga/Kaluha and milk
Last edited by supa-gal on Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Champions don't make excuses... They make history.
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Thank you Katie!! Mine are:

1-Anything
2-My fav bands/singers are Justin Timberlake, Craig david, Gareth Gates, B2K, Usher, Ja Rule, 50 cent,
3- My fave players are Cam, Jason, Woey, Tazza and Johno
4- Spongebob squarepants, Australian idol (I love Millsy and Levi), anything to do with footy and the Simpsons
5- Green, Pink and blue (the colours of my bedroom)
6- Ashton Kutcher(yummy), Seann William Scott (stiffler)
7- My honey Cameron!!!(I love him sooo much he is soo sexy)
8- Smarties, skittles and spaghetti (mums cooking)/Orange and mango juice!!

thanks for doing my little quiz thing Katie and Steph!!
Last edited by I_love_Clokey on Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

thats k
my friend loves gareth gates too, but i think hes too girly lol she is so obsessed with him

How good is Aus Idol! Mllsy is the best but shannon is gorgeous too and levi is so good, and Guy omg that voice!

and from the girls Paulini has the best voice and cosima is fantastic and Bek is awesome - i h8 it when ppl have to leave, its been ok so far but when it gets closer to the end im gonna h8 it cause they are all so good!

kelly should go next week, tho shes pretty good too
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

I agree Gareth Gates is a bit girly and he talks funny but he is still cool and I love that Unchained melody song!!

My mum likes Shannon and so do I when he sang last week he almost made me cry coz that guy can sing!! As for Guy he is from Adelaide and he is a music teacher at a high school not far from the suburb I live in! But Millsy and Levi are just gorgeous when Levi sang Rock ur Body I was fully singing away and I woke up my dad becuase I was singing so loudly!

Out of the girls I really Like Bek but the others are cool too Cosima has a wicked voice I loved it when she sang Hot stuff that was the highlight of my day!!

Anyway nice to have this little chat with you, little Tazza lover!!

From Kim
*~Sheree_luvs_brodie~*

Post by *~Sheree_luvs_brodie~* »

1- I luv RnB music!! i dnt mind techno either!
2- fav bands/singers... I luv usher,ja rule, nelly,50 cent,eminem,ashani etc
3- Brodie & tarkyn...but i also luv woey n bucks :D
4- i luv home n away, the footy show, temptation island etc
5- Pink n purple
6- i luv ashton kutcher,ben affleck,sandra bullock>she funny as
7- Brodie Holland,tarkyn,any of the boyz! but tara also coz i could neva be bored with her! :wink:
8- food~ i luv KFC!! drink~diet coke
:D :lol: :D :lol:
LoTsa LuV sHeReE
XoXoX

*~ I LuV bRoDiE n TaRkYn 4 EvA~*
Go PiEs!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

1- What music do you like? Anything you can get up dance to, scream out as u sing along to when ur out. FooFighters r cool. Luv the old 80's rock songs aswell
2- Who are you favourite bands? FooFighters, ButterFly Effect, Super Jesus
3- Who are you Favourite players? Jason Cloke, Paul Licuria, Nathan Buckley
4- What are you Favourite Tv shows? Kath and Kim, RPA
5- What is your favourite colours? Blue
6- Who are your favourite actors? Josh Hartnett HOTTY; and the guys on that KFC ad where they run into the bar thinggy- their all HOTT
7- If you were stranded on an Island with only one person who would you want it to be? Aaron Hamill
8- What is your favourite food/drink? Bundy and coke, Chips Cheese and Gravy !!!
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

1. ummm... anything really
2. Powderfinger, Coldplay, U2, Oasis and Something for Kate
3. Tarkyn!! :D
4. ER, Boston Public, The Footy Show and the Simpsons
5. Pink
6. Shane West
7. Tarkyn or one of my bestest friends
8. Lasagne and MILO!

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

Hey my name is Jade!!!!
1-anythin played on fox fm
2-Big brovaz,Avril Lavigne, Powderfinger and Evanescence.
3-The clokey boyz equal 1st
4-The Footy Show, Gilmore Girls and both CSI shows.
5-Orange and purple
6-Chad Micheal Murray and Milo Ventimiglia
7-Prob my best friend
8-Any Italian food and pepsi
bec

Post by bec »

1- What music do you like? I like a band called square one, they have not released their album yet, it comes out in Feb, and not many people know about them, but they are really good. Im really into robbie williams (go on laugh it up) but i really like all sorts of music except some dance and some real hard core stuff.
2- Who are you favourite bands? Pearl Jam, Good Charlotte, sum 41
3- Who are you Favourite players? Alan Didak- Sexy as and that ratstail whoo, and he has the ability to kick goals. Shane Crawford- dont know y but hes a loveable larrikin, and hes not too bad in the looks department. Also love Glen Manton, another one that i dont know y.
4- What are you Favourite Tv shows? Friends- love Joey, Malcom in the Middle temptation island
5- What is your favourite colours? purple, black and white
6- Who are your favourite actors? Colin farrell - sexy and he can act. Ashley Judd is a great actress
7- If you were stranded on an Island with only one person who would you want it to be? i would have to say Colin Farrell, i love the accent and he has a great body. if i could take 2 it would be Colin Farrell and Alan Didak, who wouldnt want to be stranded with 2 hot guys?
8- What is your favourite food/drink? Fave food is pizza, and fave drink (alcoholic) would be smirnoff ice (non-Alcoholic) is pineapple juice
-

Post by - »

Hey i am erin(eZ) or Brodies chick 4 LYF!! and i am Bored as well :P
1. RnB music or anything i can get up and dance to
2.fav bands/singers I love eminem, 50 cent, Ja rule, Justin Timberlake, Blink 182, Goodcharlet
3.oF course my fava player would have to be my baby BRODIE!! and i like woey and tazza too :D
4. Favourite Tv shows are: home and away, punked when its on, footy show and two of a kind i love that show!
5. favourite colours: would have to be Black and white( not just coz of collingwood)
6.favourite actors: he is so funny, mary Kate and Ashley there gourjouz!!and also Fredie prince Juniour he is a hotie 4 eva!!
7.for sure i would take my Baby BRODIE holland i wonder what would happen if i did take him :wink: but if i couldn't take him my best bud
8.my favourite food would have to be Pizza or subway i love em both and drink would have to be diet coke i love the taste of it!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx