Joining the cheersquad 2004!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

magpie willow

Joining the cheersquad 2004!

Post by magpie willow »

Does anyone know the date when the cheersquad membership go on sale? I know all those who are already members gotta renew theirs but does anyone know when new members can sign up for a cheersquad membership or will this be impossible because of too many numbers???
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
GO RUPERT 10

Post by GO RUPERT 10 »

i think i was told that theyre is gonna be a waiting list for the cheer squad next year
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

from what ive heard you can get in as long as u go and sign up as soon as membership is out so its worth a shot anyways mate!
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
Geoffy Pie

Post by Geoffy Pie »

it depends on the number of people who re-new their cheer squad memberships...........or so i'm lead to believe
Poor men wanna be rich
Rich men wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfed till he rules everything
alex

Post by alex »

hopefully i can get into the cheer squad and support the mighty pies to a 15th premiership in 04
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

I would be extremely angry if current c/s members weren't given preference in signing back up. The sooner footy starts back up the better... lifes a lil boring.
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!