Ultimate Footy 2016.

For all Super Coaches and Team Dreamers....discuss your teams and competitions here.

Moderator: bbmods

mattys123

Ultimate Footy 2016.

Post by mattys123 »

Hey all, to those who have played in the previous few years, you are welcome to join again.

Please DM/personal message me your email so I can send the invite.

Not sure if anyone wants to keep players from last year (keeper league) or start a new one altogether, but we can discuss that of course.

Draft date is set for Wednesday March 9th at 7.30pm, that might change though of course.
woftam

Re: Ultimate Footy 2016.

Post by woftam »

mattys123 wrote:Hey all, to those who have played in the previous few years, you are welcome to join again.

Please DM/personal message me your email so I can send the invite.

Not sure if anyone wants to keep players from last year (keeper league) or start a new one altogether, but we can discuss that of course.

Draft date is set for Wednesday March 9th at 7.30pm, that might change though of course.

I'm in. Not a fan of keeping players from last season though. Clean slate I reckon.
laird

Post by laird »

Agree with clean slate. The draft is massive part of the 'coaching' (and alot of fun)😊.
" Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye" ?
mattys123

Post by mattys123 »

No worries, clean slate it is.

Will have to do that anyway as i reckon it's time to open the league up to new teams.

Only got 4 teams so far.

So if anyone wants to join, and can commit to playing for the whole season (basically fielding a proper team each week) then feel free to DM me for an invite.

Post by 5150 »

Do you know of any other leagues we could merge with Matty?
mattys123

Post by mattys123 »

5150 wrote:Do you know of any other leagues we could merge with Matty?
Don't really know any other leagues.

The draft was set for tomorrow night but I've put it back till next Thursday night so I can try and get more teams, 8 would be ok even.

Yes people, anyone who wants to join is welcome, just DM me for an invite.

Draft time next Thursday (17th march) at 7pm.
mattys123

Post by mattys123 »

Hi.

To Woftam, 5150 and Laird, I sent you Personal messages about a supercoach draft league I have going, it has a lot more teams then our current Ultimate Footy one.

If you didn't get the PM send one to me and I'll send you the details.

Draft is Thursday night also.

Doesn't look as if we'll get the required teams for Ultimate Footy this year, might start it up earlier next season.