RAFFLE 1 - 2016: Season Launch - WINNERS :-)

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Hi guys,

We had a bit of a hiccup with getting confirmation from the initial raffle winners and so have had to go with a second draw and the attendees at the Season Launch on behalf of NBB are:

Proud Pies

and

Kashyboy

Enjoy guys!

And just a reminder that we do sometimes have limited time to run event raffles. So if you do say you are able to attend an event and be in the raffle, please keep on eye on the Sponsorship Forum and your messages each day to check if you have won and to confirm your attendance and details ASAP.

Thanks! :)
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

thanks Marg,

Looking forward to it and meeting Kashyboy

I really think that the next Raffle should just be won by MargOz for all the work she has put in year after year to get us on board.

Do you all agree???????
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
magpietragic

Post by magpietragic »

Proud Pies wrote:thanks Marg,

Looking forward to it and meeting Kashyboy

I really think that the next Raffle should just be won by MargOz for all the work she has put in year after year to get us on board.

Do you all agree???????
I agree, Glad you got the ticket, I could not get a 2nd ticket this year for my partner, probably because of the smaller venue. Have a great night anyway.
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

Just got home. Great Night. Will upload some pics tomorrow night and give a bit of a run down.
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Looking forward to hearing all about it :D
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

^

I'm tipping she's still hung over. :wink:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
kashyboy

Post by kashyboy »

Always a good night. Was great to meet Jacqui & the pies boys. We were lucky enough to share our table with James & Jack Crisp. Both good fellas, pretty relaxed & easy to talk to. Both looking forward to the season. James is trying to learn as much as he can from Pendles. He reckons his best position is on the ball. I asked him what his best attributes were & he thought it was his ability to read the play, endurance & kicking. He has a couple of small tattoos but reckons he is too skinny to do a swanny. Thanks again for the opportunity to attend the night. Go Pies!
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

stui magpie wrote:^

pretty much only had 1 & 1/2 glasses of wine, so no hangover, but had a very bad nights sleep and a full on day at work. Haven't had time to resize the bloody photos, but will try and get it done tomorrow night, so i'm really sorry about that. Shame they have to be resized to fit here and I have to find somehow to do it.
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

pretty much only had 1 & 1/2 glasses of wine, so no hangover, but had a very bad nights sleep and a full on day at work. Haven't had time to resize the bloody photos, but will try and get it done tomorrow night, so i'm really sorry about that. Shame they have to be resized to fit here and I have to find somehow to do it.
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

Proud Pies wrote:

actually, anyone on my facebook page that can download them and resize them..... please do..... especially one of my favourite pics... me and little Mason Cox lol
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Pass,

But you didn't miss many, you and the photo of big Coxy is a hoot, you don't even get up to his shoulder. :wink: :lol:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.