A Bitter Port wants the Pies to Bleed for Stevens.

All trade and draft talk here thanks..... this means you DTM!!!!

Moderator: bbmods

Dark Lord

A Bitter Port wants the Pies to Bleed for Stevens.

Post by Dark Lord »

Why is Collingwood bothering with dealing with Port Adelaide over Nick Stevens? They have said that they will make it harder for Collingwood to get him, and so far their outlandish and ridiculous requests have proved so.

They want either 2 Draft picks or 1 Draft pick and a player of "equal calibre". They've asked for Didak or Presti. Thank God that Collingwood has said "No!".

Why haven't we simply told Port to get stuffed?

I hope that no deal can be done and Stevens goes in the Draft, so Port gets ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for him!
"There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says, fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again." - Oscar Wilde
TheGaffer

Post by TheGaffer »

Port are just playing tough to show their supporters that they are making a fight out of any deal. Alot of all this is media hype anyway. I think the two clubs have a fairly good relationship outside of all the crap that has been flying around in the papers/tv.

I feel comfortable that Stevens wants to only play for Collingwood and the deal will eventuate just before deathknock on Friday, most probably for our first pick and whatever we get for Scotland.
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

We won't bleed for Stevens if we get him just like Sydney did not Bleed for Davis. It's all Rhetoric.

All will be done by Friday Afternoon and we will all see.
GreekLunatic
Been liked: 15 times

Post by GreekLunatic »

i got a big feeling by 2 00 pm friday he will be a pie cause i know that the blues wont give up pp2 cause there fans will kill them
Lone Ranger
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Lone Ranger »

If we get him, it will back as a result of Port giving in at 1:55 Friday.

The risk is Port and Choco hate us so much, they might rather let him go into the draft for nothing than take pick 17. The spin for their supporters would be "Port took a stand on principle. In the future, players and other clubs will know that we will not be blackmailed. Players are traded on our terms or not at all"
JLC

Post by JLC »

I still think we will get Nick Stevens in exchange for 2 draft picks. Williams will look stupid if he turns down two draft choices for Nick Stevens.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Port better what themselves, because if Stevens put himself on the draft, they will lose out on all this. So they might aswell, find a decent deal and do it before Stevens gives up and decides to take his chance on the Draft.