Our ugly duckling

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Hey that wasn't a very nice thing to say about Cam magpies2003 I was very offended when I read your message my jaw fully dropped!! I was really shocked! I love that boy he is gorgeous!! but no hard feelings I am not a mean person and I dont hold grudges so your in the clear!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

dilly5 wrote:I can't believe you just bagged a Cloke! You are the bravest person i know. Have you not NOTICED how many girls in here have the word "Cloke" as part of their name? I am waiting for the messages to start pouring in!
She is quite brave! Yet NO bites

LMAO- I think Cam Looks like a backstreetboy

Im probably gonna get in trouble 4 that Oh well
"BACKSTREETS BACK" :lol:
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Clokey_34 I THOUGHT looked familiar! But he looks like a member of some dodgy Australian boy band!
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

I have to say, the Cloke's are good looking, no doubt but I know Jason prior to becoming part of the Collingwood list couldn't get a girl to save himself... cause he's a JERK.
"Carn the Pies"