Hate posters who abuse negative posts

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

John West

Post by John West »

What year are you at school? By my reckoning you're in Year 10. That would mean you haven't experienced many setbacks in life. You will learn that just because something doesn't go right it doesn't mean you have to be so negative about it. Try to look for solutions and the positives in situations. Having a negative attitude is unhealthy.
Power Without Glory
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

stui magpie wrote:Dave, there's constructive criticism and there's destructive venting.

People are entitled to be shitty at how we've been performing, I know I am, but does it add any value to anything by just behaving like an ADD riddled toddler throwing a tantrum?

People get sick to death of people who do nothing but sook, sulk and continually post the same non constructive garbage over and over again.
Quoted for accuracy.
Hiss
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Hate Posters who Abuse Negative Posts

Post by Hiss »

Dave The Man wrote:I am not going to name anyone here but You know how you are.

But people here who say Negative Things is because they want the Best for the Club.

I hate when other Members Abuse them and Call them not Collingwood Fans.

I find people who do that are very Pathetic
Dave I generally disagree with you , however you are totally correct this time. People who criticize poor club performances are perfectly entitled to do so without being personally attacked by those you speak of. Piesinchess is a shocker who personally bullies me and others . Gutless
I love this club and I hold anyone in contempt who does not think it is worth fighting for.
The_Staunton

Post by The_Staunton »

John West wrote:What year are you at school? By my reckoning you're in Year 10. That would mean you haven't experienced many setbacks in life. You will learn that just because something doesn't go right it doesn't mean you have to be so negative about it. Try to look for solutions and the positives in situations. Having a negative attitude is unhealthy.
It's when people say things like "GO and support CARLTON then!!!" - I hate that...it's not a constructive argument, or a point of view. It's people just telling you to virtually shut up.
We just got nutted at the clearances...
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

Jez07 wrote:They embody why Collingwood as a club not openly embraces medricotiy but laps it up. It's no shock that we've won 2 flags in 50 odd years with a supporter and member base that embraces failure.
Why is this <snip> of a troll still on here?
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Damien wrote:Why is this <snip> of a troll still on here?
I think it's because he's yet to actually break any of the forum rules, being a troll, probably isn't a rule.
thompsoc

Post by thompsoc »

I'm with you all the way DTM on this.
They love snipping away at certain posters.
Say you think Bux should go and what do you get,
rubbish like "You are not a true supporter".
Unlike you DTM I love a good verbal spat.
One prominent Lollipoper called the SS "pathetic whinging bitches"!
the other night.
And what do you get on this thread " it works both ways"
Well I am sorry it mainly is a one way street.
I think there are some posters who have a number of mates on this board who stick up for each other time and time again.
It is interesting how Jez07 has set the cat amongst the pidgeons.
He has copped a huge amount of abuse.
see the post above.
flog, troll etc...
It really is comical to observe.
He certainly hasn't given much back.
Be like me DTM don't take it personally.
They will see the errors of their ways before the reckoning!
Last edited by thompsoc on Mon May 09, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we don't eat our own at collingwood we just allow them to foul our nest.
MatthewBoydFanClub
Been liked: 1 time

Post by MatthewBoydFanClub »

Dave The Man wrote:
Jez07 wrote:They embody why Collingwood as a club not openly embraces medricotiy but laps it up. It's no shock that we've won 2 flags in 50 odd years with a supporter and member base that embraces failure.
Lot of People on here like Failure as they seem Content with it
I wouldn't call two flags in 30 years a failure. Clubs like StKilda and Bulldogs have had stronger lists than ours in the last 30 years and they haven't won a flag in that time. Then you have teams like Melbourne which have had comparable lists to ours. They haven't won a flag in that time either. Hawthorn, Brisbane and Geelong have won multiple flags in the time frame we're talking about with team lists comparable to the famous Collingwood teams of the twenties and thirties.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

The Prototype wrote:
Damien wrote:Why is this <snip> of a troll still on here?
I think it's because he's yet to actually break any of the forum rules, being a troll, probably isn't a rule.
and Has not Abused anyone.

So like on Bigfooty with ThatsGold. Deadset Troll but does not abuse anyone so can't be Banned
I am Da Man
Hiss
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

So

Post by Hiss »

Damien wrote:
Hey why do you want to censor free speech! We don't have to agree with it! I don't either, but ffs stop trying to shut opinions down you don't like. Let them say what they want! Nicks is not some fascist site like the Chinese Government.
I love this club and I hold anyone in contempt who does not think it is worth fighting for.
John West

Post by John West »

Damien wrote:
Why do people dignify its comments by responding to it?
Power Without Glory
thompsoc

Re: So

Post by thompsoc »

Hiss wrote:
Damien wrote:
Hey why do you want to censor free speech! We don't have to agree with it! I don't either, but ffs stop trying to shut opinions down you don't like. Let them say what they want! Nicks is not some fascist site like the Chinese Government.
Gee Hiss that hippy water up north is really helping you.
Obviously you are an old red from the 60's.
Anyway that was a wonderful rant. Well done!
Last edited by thompsoc on Mon May 09, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we don't eat our own at collingwood we just allow them to foul our nest.
Jez07

Post by Jez07 »

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Lot of People on here like Failure as they seem Content with it
I wouldn't call two flags in 30 years a failure. Clubs like StKilda and Bulldogs have had stronger lists than ours in the last 30 years and they haven't won a flag in that time. Then you have teams like Melbourne which have had comparable lists to ours. They haven't won a flag in that time either. Hawthorn, Brisbane and Geelong have won multiple flags in the time frame we're talking about with team lists comparable to the famous Collingwood teams of the twenties and thirties.
For a club that calls itself the biggest and most famous club on a daily basis, it is failure. We aren't the Bulldogs and the Saints.
doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by doriswilgus »

What about people who attack people who have positive views?There are plenty of them here as well.It works both ways.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Re: Hate Posters who Abuse Negative Posts

Post by Piesnchess »

Dave The Man wrote:I am not going to name anyone here but You know how you are.

But people here who say Negative Things is because they want the Best for the Club.

I hate when other Members Abuse them and Call them not Collingwood Fans.

I find people who do that are very Pathetic
OK but how about trolls who join NIcks and ten minutes later are bagging the shit outa the whole club, I find that very pathetic too dave. :? :?
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.