Jason's Girlfirend

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

I_love_Clokey

Jason's Girlfirend

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Hey does anyone know anything about Jason Cloke's girlfriend?? Please tell me becuase I only just found out he had one!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

all i know is that when he was doing that chat thing on the collingwood website his g/f was there with him....awww :P how cute
soz ILClokey, cant help much
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

I can't help either!!!!! I only found out the other nite 2!!!!! I hope she is nice cos she is one lucky gurl!!!!!!!
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

i saw her out with him...
"Carn the Pies"
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

ur a tease RCR :P
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
CQ

Post by CQ »

yer i forgot to tell u girls, its me. oh hang on, wrong thread, i thought u were talking about chris tarrants g/f ;)
Heartbroken cloke

re: jason's girlfriend

Post by Heartbroken cloke »

Hey guys,
It's bad enough that i've only just discovered this board,what with the season being over and all! But now i can't beleive i have to read about clokey having a girlfriend! what's the deal with that? i'm totally heartbroken!
Did you really see them together RCR? Where & when? What was she like? Did they look cute together? although i'm totally devestated bout clokey no longer being single, hope she makes him happy?
Has anyone else spotted clokey and his mystery woman?
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

I dunno, I just saw a girl with bleached blonde hair, and a tight black dress on at a club after the Grand Final... I thought.. she didn't take my fancy then about 10 minutes later I saw her with Clokey...
"Carn the Pies"
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Hey I saw his girlfriend!!! on the fox footy copeland trophy thing she looked pretty don't know if i like her though!!! but she did look a bit mean (no offence is she reads this) that is just the impression I got!!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"