I am board sorry dudes!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

-

I am board sorry dudes!!

Post by - »

hey dudes i am at school right now and i have free's and its so boaring!! but the main reaosn i am doing this post is because don't you think it is so boaring without footy, i mean how you don't get to see your favourite player after the finals and you have to wait 148 more day to see your babi again :cry:, don't you just miss there smile, there talent when they play football, how hot they are, just how nice and sweet they are in general.
I personally think that all the players are good dudes!! :D
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Pre-season training starts up again in about a month. Not too much longer to wait. News papers are pretty boring though with all that rugby crap!! World Cup- I dont care, its still boring
-

Post by - »

i can agree with you Clokey_34 they have nothing in the News papers about footy and when does pre season traning start?
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

The boys start training again on November 24. Can't wait
Good old Collingwood Forever
-

Post by - »

thanx Rach 20 can't wait eiether to see my Babi Brodie! and i am sure everyone eslse can't wait eiether to see there favourite i am really excited now because its less than a month away
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Well girls, consider yourselves lucky! I dont get to see my boy in 148 days coz hes retired!!!!!! :(

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

Awwwwwwwwww Lis....I feel for you so much, I thought a whole year was bad without Tarkyn but at least he is back! But I know Jarrod will never forget his number.1 fan!

I'm hanging for the season to come, since 7 minutes into Round 3 I have been waiting for Tarkyn to play again.

luv jess
LIVESTRONG