school is boring

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

mullet_and_the_mo

school is boring

Post by mullet_and_the_mo »

:shock: :wink: 8) hello ppl we (and my friend erin who is the carlton person.....evilllllllllll :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: ) are so damn bored!! jsut incase if there is anything paying out bucks or collingwood i DID NOT repeat DID NOT write it it was carlscummer..........ohhhhh big news !!! jasrrod molloy is moving to torquay!!!! (where i live!!) VERY excited!!! :lol: :D :) :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: ohhhhhhhhhh different colours!!
ummmmmmmmmmi'm going now cos i'm bored....yeah that makes sense!!!!! ok .......................plz don't think i'mfreak...i', just weird.....[/quote]
"theres no confusion like the confusion of a simple mind" HEY you can see whats in my fridge.......
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

I'd much perfer to be bored then stressed out of my head over these stupid exams....

Free to good home:
Tonsilitis and a Trachial Infection
Must be Sold ASAP
Free to anyone who wishes to take it off my hands....
"Carn the Pies"
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

aaawww poor RCR! My brother is getting all prepared for him y12 exams too....stressfullness. Hope you feel better, id take the infection off you if i could :?
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

I hate school too coz we have exams soon too and I am shit scared that I will fail!!!! I probaly will!! but if I fail most of my friends will too!! so I wont be alone!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
-

Post by - »

hey dudes i can agree i really hate school :twisted: i like only because of my freinds but other its so boaring and i really hate the teachers and i wish it was more like u could go to school when eva u want i will like neva turn up lol :P
LUv eZ xOxO
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
CQ

Post by CQ »

yr12 exams are so overhyped. theyre not even hard. i got a decent score and i didnt study or anything. haha.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Same here Nat, did stuff all all year and got over 80.
Its such bull how big they work them out to be, they arent the be all and end all. I mean once your at uni or working, no-one cares what ENTER you got.
RitchieColeRocks

Year 12 Exams are a HUGE deal when you want to be a lawyer...
Even if there is no hope of me getting the enter score for Law... the higher I get... the better chance I have of getting in as a senior aged student...

It's bloody hard stuff :(
"Carn the Pies"
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

YAY iv got 4 weeks to go then im FREE :D
There is just one team we favour...
CQ

Post by CQ »

RCR if you want to be a lawyer i suggest you get off nicks RITE NOW and go study!! you have to get high 90's to get into the courses i think.
RitchieColeRocks

haha i'll never get it... a girl can dream. i gotta do a lead up course... :(
"Carn the Pies"
CQ

Post by CQ »

oh well, some disgruntled client will prolly try and kill you when u dont get em off and they get out in 10 years, so its prolly for the best ;)
CQ

Post by CQ »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I found out today that I only hav 3 weeks to go now not 4! which is sweet as I finish on the 28th Nov, wen does evry one else finish?
There is just one team we favour...
PiesRock

Post by PiesRock »

i finish 4th of dec i get the 4 wks ur a lucky thing
GO PIES!!!