Would you do anything to kiss your Favourite player??

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

-

Would you do anything to kiss your Favourite player??

Post by - »

Hey girls, i am just board and i was wondering what would you all do to kiss your Favourite player? Well for sure mine would be Brodie holland and i would do anything i mean anything to kiss him i would even hold a mouse or jump in a cage with 100 rats. I really hate rats and mice but for Brodie Holland himself i would do anything No matther what it is :P!!!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
WiCkEdzZ mAgPiEzZ

Post by WiCkEdzZ mAgPiEzZ »

man, i would do anything for a hug....i would do anything for any kind of contact, a conversation, a tap on the arm, anything, especially off cam cloke or tazza as i havnt met them properly yet!!! They should have off season competitions for ppl who would do anything for a night out with there fav player, hmmmmm ohh that would be mad!!!

Post by astra_angel21 »

hahaha i dont think the players with girlfriends would like that idea wickedzz but i do i have gotten a hug from mattie lokan & i would kill for a kiss from him he's suck a honey i love him so much
pamela
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Deleted
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

I dunno if I would do anything. I have a limit on wat i would do. But like wickedzz sed I would jus do anythin 4 sum contact.
CQ

Post by CQ »

im happy with the man i have at the mo! bugger the players!!