Can you please help me!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

I_love_Clokey

Can you please help me!!!

Post by I_love_Clokey »

I need some help and I was wondering if you girls could help me I need to ask two questions so here you go

1) Do any of you girls know any good R&B songs? if so what are your favourites?

2) Do any of you girls have pics of Travis Cloke?? if so can you please send them 2 me or post them on here!!

Thanks a bunch!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

Um, my fav R&B song is:
Right Thur - Chingy

Go to... www.heraldsun.com.au and then Type In Travis Cloke in the Photo Search.
"Carn the Pies"
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

dun really have a fave r&b song but if u want sum pics of trav cloke go 2 newphotos.com and type in travis cloke.
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

i have a heap of great r&m songs! I love the song called 'Love Like This' by Crooklin Clan, 'You Can Do It' by Ice T, 'Murder She Wrote' by Chaka Demus, 'You Make Me Sick' by Pink....i could go on all day!
"Yeah, it is hard being me sometimes" - Chris Tarrant when asked about his sudden rise to fame and what it's like to be 'him'.
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Thanks Tazza Rocks that really helps!! dont know if you would have heard this song but do you like the song don't wanna try by Frankie J????
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

if you have msn, let me know your hotmail addy and i'll email you a list of the best r&b songs....mine is kelli947@hotmail.com
"Yeah, it is hard being me sometimes" - Chris Tarrant when asked about his sudden rise to fame and what it's like to be 'him'.