Rhyce Shaw

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Hanskies

Rhyce Shaw

Post by Hanskies »

He's kinda got something strangely attractive about him, I just can't put my finger on it!

What do you girls think of young Rhyce? Got any goss on him?
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

oh hannah, you want to get your finger on everything! keep your fingers off the T Man tho......

omg...my friends, brothers, cousins, uncles friend who works for Optus found his brothers, cousins, uncles, sisters phone number and he spoke to shaws brothers friend who knows shaws brother who knows shaw...omg....that like, mean i know shaw, yeah, we've been mates for ages, i know all the guys because that's just the cool sorta person i am.
"Yeah, it is hard being me sometimes" - Chris Tarrant when asked about his sudden rise to fame and what it's like to be 'him'.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

LMAO
Im kinda getting over Jason- and Rhyce looks alright, Im just testing the waters and to see who else I can stalk, i mean admire, Draft coming up soon :D
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

ooohhhh...fresh meat han! our stalking capabilities will be endless!
"Yeah, it is hard being me sometimes" - Chris Tarrant when asked about his sudden rise to fame and what it's like to be 'him'.
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Thats the best part about the draft!!! sexy new guys but if you want to check out anyone I reckon Beau Waters from South Australia is pretty spunky!!!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Kell- Well with our dear friend helping us catch our prey what can go wrong!!! Wonder how Ryan is going....ROFL
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

Hannie - yeah i know....talk about taking the bait!

I Love Clokey - That coz us South Aussies rock and we breed nothing but hot guys!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

true about the bait Kell, but hey some people in this world are quiet sick sad and demented. Sad Im going for mainly.It all just makes us look like nice, trusting chickadees, very gullible, but hey how many other people were sucked in
Did you get my sms ??
Private Eye Spannah on the case !!! ROFL I should become a detective, stuff this nutrition crap Im doing at uni.
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

Spannah - PI you are...cheers Telstra!

Telstra, Telstra, Telstra, Oi, Oi, Oi!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Rhyse looks NOTHIN like his bro!

his bro has red hair
There is just one team we favour...
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I wouldn't say Rhyce Shaw is good looking. He's not my type. Too short, well he looks it anyway.
SPeaking of P.I's girls, my friends and I are the best. We can find anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Good old Collingwood Forever
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

find me tazza then rach...i wanna stalk him!! Nah, kidding T Man - wouldnt stalk ya.....unless i'd forgotten to take my meds - i go a little CRAZY when i forget to take my meds hey Han.
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Tazza Rocks - I know where he lives with a lot of detective work. That's all I'm going to say, on here anyway!
Good old Collingwood Forever