#2 Jordan De Goey

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Culprit »

RudeBoy wrote:He is involved in us getting goals every week with lightning fast handballs out of packs. I think he's tracking nicely. Will be a gun.
The average supporter doesn't notice these little things. :shock:
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Culprit wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:He is involved in us getting goals every week with lightning fast handballs out of packs. I think he's tracking nicely. Will be a gun.
Totally and strongly disagree and this has been my point all season just about.

The average supporters (like me, Jackass, piesnchess, member etc etc.) DO notice things like this with the club, coach and players evey week. That is because we are loyal, dedicated and love all things Collingwood.
The elephant in the room (which no one really talks about here) are those eternally negative feral Collingwood bashing/hating pretenders who do nothing much more here other than regularly, perpetually, constantly and blindly criticise everything and anything Collingwood. WHY Nick's posters actually put up shit without ever challenging and confronting them is a huge bloody mystery to me. I can only do so much on my own to make this a positive forum :roll:
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

Lazza wrote:
Culprit wrote:

The average supporters (like me, Jackass, piesnchess, member etc etc.) DO notice things like this with the club, coach and players evey week. That is because we are loyal, dedicated and love all things Collingwood.
The elephant in the room (which no one really talks about here) are those eternally negative feral Collingwood bashing/hating pretenders who do nothing much more here other than regularly, perpetually, constantly and blindly criticise everything and anything Collingwood. WHY Nick's posters actually put up shit without ever challenging and confronting them is a huge bloody mystery to me. I can only do so much on my own to make this a positive forum :roll:
You're 100% right, you're an average supporter with little to no knowledge of our great game, and the same can be said for all the "perceptive fellow", the s@d $acks on the other hand are extremely knowledgeable, we can see the forest through the trees, it's people like you who give our clubs supporters a name.
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Lazza wrote:
Culprit wrote:

I challenge everything you type despite all the shit you bring from the classroom.
Mossi
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Mossi »

Bob Sugar wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Culprit wrote:The average supporter doesn't notice these little things. :shock:

You're 100% right, you're an average supporter with little to no knowledge of our great game, and the same can be said for all the "perceptive fellow", the s@d $acks on the other hand are extremely knowledgeable, we can see the forest through the trees, it's people like you who give our clubs supporters a name.
I sympathise with you Lazza, having to go through negative posts everyday on NIcks. If the "perceptive fellow" can't appreciate the top DeGoey handballs out of packs shepherding and tackling that contribute to our success on the field well it's a lost cause.
stui magpie
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by stui magpie »

Some of these sack-half-empty ones would benefit from being administered a capsaicin essence enema to spice up their outlook.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

stui magpie wrote:Some of these sack-half-empty ones would benefit from being administered a capsaicin essence enema to spice up their outlook.
I'd like to see that! :twisted:
Brown26
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Brown26 »

Have some pity fellas - the "perceptive fellow" would have been rejoicing at 3 quarter time, just to be utterly deflated and miserable at full time. Despite being a man down for the best part of 3 quarters we overcame a team equal second on the ladder - they wont sleep for a week! :P

That aside, I thought DeGoey did a lot right last week. He was involved in quite a few good passages of play in the last quarter - with quick handballs as mentioned - and seemed to control things in his area well. I was a little frustrated with his development early in the year but I reckon he's come along well the last couple of weeks. He'll never be a 35 touch a game player, but if he gets 25 good touches I'll be happy.

- Ben
dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

Lazza wrote:
Culprit wrote:

The ignore button is my shield of steel. Since I put a couple of names in, Nicks is a much more enjoyable place. Its amazing how just two posters spoiled my time on here for a while.
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Mossi wrote:I sympathise with you Lazza, having to go through negative posts everyday on NIcks. If the "perceptive fellow" can't appreciate the top DeGoey handballs out of packs shepherding and tackling that contribute to our success on the field well it's a lost cause.
Thanks Mossi.

They are experts at changing the subject and having a go at me because they cant admit to a single thing about seeing everything at Collingwood in a negative and pessimistic light. What joyful, delightful and uplifting bloody lives they must lead... :roll:

As you can see, the negative tulips also have their sad supporters on their side of the fence so we need to suffer each fool equally dude.

I choose not to put anyone on ignore because I like to see the bloody negative fools making dicks of themselves.! It makes me laugh :twisted: :P
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Nothing like the self righteous pushing their childish agendas. My son used to say to me, "what would you know?", Now he says, "as I have got older, you are a lot smarter". :P Enjoy playtime at school tomorrow kids.
neil
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by neil »

As some posters pointed out watch DeGoeys long kicking

It can be superb

A couple of preseasons and everyone will be praising him
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
Collingwood Crackerjack

Post by Collingwood Crackerjack »

Culprit wrote:Nothing like the self righteous pushing their childish agendas. My son used to say to me, "what would you know?", Now he says, "as I have got older, you are a lot smarter". :P Enjoy playtime at school tomorrow kids.
:lol:
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Well he has been omitted so in comes Blair.
piedys
Has liked: 281 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by piedys »

Culprit wrote:Well he has been omitted so in comes Blair.
We must have been down on the "slipping over" stats last week.
I'm sure this over-sight will now be corrected...
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever