I think you should!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

My head says vote for Guy because he is a fantastic all round musician and extremely talented with such a beautiful voice and really deserves to be the Australian Idol (some of his musical arrangements have been brilliant).

My hearts says Shannon because he's such a hard working gorgeous Aussie dude with a hell of a sexy rock voice who really deserves a break in life for himself and his family - and I'd love to see him win because I think Guy is going places anyway.

SO....I'd be wrapt to see either of them win which is why I'm not voting!

GO Shannon & GO Guy!
Marg
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Practicially all of the year 10s at my school are wearing "go the fro" stickers from maccas and i have to admit i am tooo GO GUY!!!!!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
sam.

Post by sam. »

go shannon :P haha

shannon's fiance's mum goes into bakers delight at watergardens all the time and my mum always serves her and yeah..
shannon's fiance had been flying from sydney to melbourne while australian idol has been on to stay with her mum and then she flies bak for the shows n stuff
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."