#3 Daniel Wells

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

magpieazza

Post by magpieazza »

Some players peak at 32
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

eddiesmith wrote:Would be a blessing in disguise, but have the Cats qualified for Sydney and Brisbane salary cap allowances?
They would have money IF Both Motlop and Bartel left
I am Da Man
Bucks2014

Post by Bucks2014 »

"Still waiting for your call Caroline ... not a quote in sight. Don't ever presume to speak on Collingwood's behalf,"
Ev5Magpies

Post by Ev5Magpies »

It's plain to see that the longer this drags out that he wants to play for Geelong. It Cats lose tonight expect a decision to be made by Wednesday next week. If they make it to the GF & still no decision, then he's Corio bound.
Ohhhh the premierships a cakewalk for the good old COLLINGWOOD
mooretreloar

Post by mooretreloar »

Not necessarily. Free agent rules state offers can't be tabled and considered until the free agency period starts post season. This year it is Friday October 7. This is why free agents are unable to come and confirm where they are going. We are believe Mayne is coming to us, but there is nothing official and won't be until October 7.
AndrewT

Wells deal done- 3 years

Post by AndrewT »

3 year deal
Is that thinking of the club first Nathan or you?
BBHS
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by BBHS »

Hi AndrewT yes it's me thinking of you.. the supporter
Love Nathan
KenH

Re: Wells deal done- 3 years

Post by KenH »

AndrewT wrote:3 year deal
Is that thinking of the club first Nathan or you?
Where have you heard this Andrew?
Cheers big ears
droversdog65

Post by droversdog65 »

Hi Andrew perhaps you might take time off from your tantrum to notice that the club has a SLIGHT deficiency in experience? Regards Nathan.
thompsoc

Post by thompsoc »

droversdog65 wrote:Hi Andrew perhaps you might take time off from your tantrum to notice that the club has a SLIGHT deficiency in experience? Regards Nathan.
So important to have experience.
But wait... we got rid of a whole bagful in the last five years.
Yours faithfully
Arthur and Martha
we don't eat our own at collingwood we just allow them to foul our nest.
AndrewT

Post by AndrewT »

I agree dog.. But don't give a 31 year old a 3 year deal at 600k who has played F... All games in 3 years. He ain't a leader. No doubt he a gun but it's to risky and not a smart decision. Why are we in a position we need to recruit experience anyway? I'll tell you why, because Nathan is a poison who has put us in this position because he can't handle big personality's that challenge him.
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au
Been liked: 1 time

Post by kymbo5@yahoo.com.au »

AndrewT wrote:I agree dog.. But don't give a 31 year old a 3 year deal at 600k who has played F... All games in 3 years. He ain't a leader. No doubt he a gun but it's to risky and not a smart decision. Why are we in a position we need to recruit experience anyway? I'll tell you why, because Nathan is a poison who has put us in this position because he can't handle big personality's that challenge him.
Rubbish. Bucks has shown that thru his career when he was taunted that he was big enough to handle it AND succeed, not roll over. As coach he has made mistakes, manned up but also been brave enough to make tough calls for the betterment of the Club.

The "poison" are the conditional supporters who prevent us being united by their selfish, narrow minded attitudes.

Still waiting on you to disclose your source the Wells deal as requested by someone here too..
kymbo
thompsoc

Post by thompsoc »

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au wrote:
The "poison" are the conditional supporters who prevent us being united by their selfish, narrow minded attitudes.
What an amazing comment.
The great attitude........I'm right your wrong.
No wonder lots of dictators rule the world.
we don't eat our own at collingwood we just allow them to foul our nest.
AndrewT

Post by AndrewT »

I'm the source.. You will soon see anyway <snip, cut out the name calling - bbmods>. Don't question my loyalty. I just know what's happened at the club. You just guess so shut up and listen buddy and you might learn something
woftam

Post by woftam »

AndrewT wrote:I'm the source.. You will soon see anyway <snip, cut out the name calling - bbmods>. Don't question my loyalty. I just know what's happened at the club. You just guess so shut up and listen buddy and you might learn something

So it isn't a done deal for 3 years then?