Chant leader position up for grabs

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

Whoever wins gets a date with at the Hilton HO-tel.

:) :)

Ya can't be shy to be a chant leader so an audition would be good.

"I'm sexy, I'm cute, I'm popular to boot... I'm bitchin', great hair, the boys all love to stare"

... it shouldn't be any different to normal cheerleader tryouts.

That's me!!
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
Licuria biggest fan

Post by Licuria biggest fan »

I don't think there will be a meeting. As per last year the committee was decided by Cameron and not the people.
One day our dreams will come true for our beloved Magpies to win another grand final:
2004 ................... and so on....
cobood

Post by cobood »

I hope you are wrong there LBF....
There should be a meeting so that a lot of disgruntled people can voice their opinions on various issues and set the stage right for the beginning of 2004..... I for one am all for it....
The members and not Cameron should make this choice....

Do you know for sure??
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

The Cheersquad don't get a vote or a say in anything so why should this be any different.
Dan 3:16

Post by Dan 3:16 »

The cheersquad use to have the say of who they think and vote
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
cobood

Post by cobood »

Yes we did.... and its about time for that to be brought back in.......
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

It's a joke that we don't get to vote on who we think should be chant leader when the position is up for grabs...What happend to the Magpie's being the Peoples Club?
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
Black and White Madness

Post by Black and White Madness »

People people people, lets calm down. If you remember the meeting for the cheersquad was in january the 30th 2003. Right now is ment to be a relaxing time. so lets enjoy christmas and at the end of january im 90% sure that there will be a meeting envoling every member of the cheersquad. lets stop jumping to conclusions. it was camerons first year at this job. He has restructured the whole cheersquad. My honest opioin is is he did a fantastic job.cameron knows wat he is ding so lets just sit back and enjoy the ride.
GO RUPERT 10

Post by GO RUPERT 10 »

will joffa hand over the gold jacket to the winning candidate?
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

No Rupert, the Gold Jacket has retired.
CAAS

Post by CAAS »

After not visiting this site for a while i thought i would log on and have a read. Good to see nothing has changed.
The reason the people within the cheer squad get no say is because there are too many factions and when a certain faction is in charge, the rest do nothing but backstab and shitcan everybody. There are certain people on this board who know exactly what i am talking about, why do you think the club decided to take over the running of the club? Because too many people bitched and moaned.
Leave the club to run the cheersquad, least we know then that there will be no mutiny's.

I do have 1 question though, why does an interstate trip cost $150 to Adelaide and also $150 to Sydney? I arranged trips to both destinations and stayed in good accomodation, $90 Adelaide & $110 Sydney. Who's in it to make money?
We are the premiers
The mighty premiers
and we are mental, and we are mad
we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

CAAS wrote:After not visiting this site for a while i thought i would log on and have a read. Good to see nothing has changed.
The reason the people within the cheer squad get no say is because there are too many factions and when a certain faction is in charge, the rest do nothing but backstab and shitcan everybody. There are certain people on this board who know exactly what i am talking about, why do you think the club decided to take over the running of the club? Because too many people bitched and moaned.
Leave the club to run the cheersquad, least we know then that there will be no mutiny's.

I do have 1 question though, why does an interstate trip cost $150 to Adelaide and also $150 to Sydney? I arranged trips to both destinations and stayed in good accomodation, $90 Adelaide & $110 Sydney. Who's in it to make money?
For once mick palmer i agree with you

The clubs involvement with cheersquad is a godsend and must remain its the only way.
The club is to be congratulated for its involvement with the cheersquad with the exception of a couple of questionable people within the cheersquad this season, the squad enjoyed its best season

Record membership

Record numbers to interstate games

The collingwood cheersquad has revolutionised chants and songs and crowd paticipation with many other clubs cheersquads copying the collingwood cheersquad.

We are the only cheersquad to have a match day gimick or theme and let me tel ya other cheer squads are spewin.

We are the only cheersquad to rotate front row and give the kids of cheersquad a chance to be closer to there heros.

We will now every season sponsor a player

More things are planned for next season bigger and better, we will even kick of the season with our very first ever cheersquad 2004 CD which will be a ripper.

People will allways bitch and moan but remember this cheer squad is number one..if it aint broke you dont fix it.
pies4ever

Post by pies4ever »

joffa,but you still going to make the famous speech at t he cricketers before every match arent you??

cheers bryan..!!