Post by woodys_world69 »

Jackie Chan in mid air
piedys
Has liked: 281 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by piedys »

barrybc41 wrote:Unveiled is the updated 2017 version ---Wells to Moore

Drooling already
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
E

Post by E »

Presti35 wrote:The only way people will see this as a success is if he wins a flag.

I still think we've made a good move here.

Hopefully we'll get 50 games, a top 4 b&f placing and some finals games before he hangs them up. If we are really, really lucky, we'll see him play in a Grand Final for Collingwood. And if we're extremely lucky, then we'll see him on the winning side too.
on that basis the swans erred in grabbing Franklin and the cats erred in getting Dangerfield. The test for success is whether it makes us a better team than all of the alternatives that we have. Arguably we just picked up the best available free agent on the market. how can this not be considered a win.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

E wrote:
Presti35 wrote:The only way people will see this as a success is if he wins a flag.

I still think we've made a good move here.

Hopefully we'll get 50 games, a top 4 b&f placing and some finals games before he hangs them up. If we are really, really lucky, we'll see him play in a Grand Final for Collingwood. And if we're extremely lucky, then we'll see him on the winning side too.
on that basis the swans erred in grabbing Franklin and the cats erred in getting Dangerfield. The test for success is whether it makes us a better team than all of the alternatives that we have. Arguably we just picked up the best available free agent on the market. how can this not be considered a win.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Hear hear!
Geek

Post by Geek »

If we can make a premiership player out of Leigh Brown, we can make a premiership player out of Daniel Wells.
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

Geek wrote:
If we can make a premiership player out of Leigh Brown, we can make a premiership player out of Daniel Wells.
good call, soon it will be the " Daniel Wells Roll" .
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
Tannin

Post by Tannin »

Or possibly role. Unless we're planning to slice him and serve with tomato and beetroot on a bun, of course.
�Let's eat Grandma.� Commas save lives!
think better
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 26 times

Post by think better »

piedys wrote:
barrybc41 wrote:Unveiled is the updated 2017 version ---Wells to Moore

Drooling already
How about Grundy down to Wells, perfect pass to Moore
I think therefore I think - I think
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

Very happy to pick up Wells, I've always admired his game. Fwiw, I watched north's last game pretty closely and paid particular attention to the guys who were being delisted or probably leaving. The 2 guys that stood out in my mind (as still having something to offer) were Wells and Firrito :o
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.