SHANE O'BREE

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Rach20

SHANE O'BREE

Post by Rach20 »

Went out for dinner last with my friend and as we were walking in Shane O'Bree was walking in aswell. My friend and I followed him and his friend (Jeremy) to the bar. I was standing next to him and I was about to say something to him but my friend talked me out of it. She reckons that I would have embarassed myself. While she was saying that we started laughing really loud and he and his friend just looked us with smiles on their faces.
I never thought of him as good looking but after seeing him last night he looked really good.
Good old Collingwood Forever
sam.

Post by sam. »

haha...

i remember wen he was havin that bet and he grew his beard, my mum used to call him the bearded lady coz he looked like one of those women from a freak show circus haha.... my mum still calls him that wen he gets the ball and everyone always looks at us weird haha
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

His friend Jeremy is good looking and he is a bit better that Shane
Good old Collingwood Forever
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

Shane is really nice.He would have been really nice if you spoke to him.He is pretty shy and tends to mumble so he can be hard to understand.But he wouldn't have minded
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!