Who thinks Tazza's girlfriend is ugly anhd skinny....?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

tazzafan

Who thinks Tazza's girlfriend is ugly anhd skinny....?

Post by tazzafan »

Ijust like to know who here thinks that Tazza's girlfriend is to ugly for him and he could do much better
-

Post by - »

what does she look like??? and then i will be able to tell u and whats her name???
luv eZ
xoxox
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

You mean Celeste? Yeah, I don't think she's that pretty. Her hair is too big for the rest of her body. I didn't think she looked that good at the Brownlow. It kind of seemed like she was just there to walk the red carpet and too pout for the cameras. He could do better. I don't like Brodies girlfriend either (Sarita) She is one of the biggest bimbos on this planet! Plus she has one of the worst fake smiles I've ever seen. (before any1 says it I'm not jelous! Neither Tazza or Brodie is my favourite player. Just thought I'd make that clear. :) )
CQ

Post by CQ »

thats funny seeing as you whinge that they only go for hot chicks etc etc.
did any of you ever consider she might actually be a nice person?

dont you get tired of obsessiong about whos going out with who?

they play footy. the only thing you need to worry about is that. what they do off field is called their 'private life' emphasis being on PRIVATE.

really, some people need to get lives... :roll:
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

I agree with Nat, you may be jealous, or pissed off, or I don't know what about the player's girlfriends, but GET OVER IT.

If the girlfriends of these players aren't good enough for them, then who are the boys supposed to go for? Somebody like you who feels the need to vindicate other people who you've never met based on their looks?
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

I don't care who (singular or plural ;)) Ryan is dating...as long as I can see him run around in little footy shorts, It's all the same to me :P
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I think this is just stupidity, people dont have to be good looking enough to go out with each other! would you turn down a really nice guy that liked you alot just because you didnt think he was good looking enough for you?

I dont think she is that bad, infact i bet shes a great person and thats why Taz is with her because yes he could have almost anyone he wanted but he is with her for a reason!

Ease up on the jealousy! Its not like you would ever get him anyway!
besides it is there personal lives, none of our business!

GET OVER IT!
There is just one team we favour...
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

Yer i agree...how wood u like it if all the Pies bois g/fs started bagging da shite outta you coz u wernt 'pretty' or you were to 'skinny' ( not saying u girls are ugly or ne thing)..but its der buisness and they can go out with whoeva they wanan go out with!
P.S- Ryans single Pat :lol: LMAO..hahaha, not dat i think i have a chance or ne thing,lol....
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
-

Post by - »

yep i agree with u rach, how would everyone eslse like it if u were going out with this really hot famous guy and everyone was bagging u???
catch ya akk Latter
Luv eZ!!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Peppermint Pattie wrote:I don't care who (singular or plural ;)) Ryan is dating...as long as I can see him run around in little footy shorts, It's all the same to me :P
ROFL Pat!! I agree- go the shorts

Celeste is probably a lovely person. I agree Nat, everyone always seems to whinge that all the guys go for the Matel boxed girls- ie barbies. The boys wouldnt possibly be with them for their personality or the fact that they make them happy.
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

I actually do think the players go out with their girlfriends because of their looks.

But I guess the point is- more power to 'em, and we can get on with our own uncomplicated, unsuperficial lives. If the guys are in the position to be able to get the hot, ditzy girls, good on 'em- and if the girls are good looking and mentally unchallenging enough, good on them too.

I do seem to notice that many footballer's girlfriends don't tend to stop at one footballer once they get dumped though... which I doubt is a coincidence.

Fact is, a lot of the guys aren't exactly about to win Mr Brains, Mr Personality OR Mr Nice 2003 anyime soon anyway... just because they're famous, don't make em nicer or smarter! (tends to make people think they're better looking though!), so what do we care who they go out with?

Would you rather be the good looking chick your boyfriend leaves at home every weekend while he parties with his mates and groupies? I don't have much time for footy girlfriends, and the vast majority I have met have left a lot to be desired personality wise, but I certainly don't envy them either...
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

LOL no offence to frazwatch but brodie is a bimbo 2! anyways i dun think his gf is ugly n they have been 2getha 4 lyk 3 yrs sooooo i spose he loves her. Anyways u need 2 leave her alone !
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Clokey_Chick_#34 wrote:LOL no offence to frazwatch but brodie is a bimbo 2! anyways i dun think his gf is ugly n they have been 2getha 4 lyk 3 yrs sooooo i spose he loves her. Anyways u need 2 leave her alone !
Yeah I agree that he's a bimbo 2. I guess they're perefct for each other then. :) I didn't know they'd been together for so long. Sorry, she just really annoys me! I don't think she's ugly as such (She's prettier than me!) but she just seems like such a bimbo like when she used to be on Living With Footballers and just whenever she smiles on the Price is Right (I don't know why I watch that show!) it just looks so fake! But I've had my little vent now so I'll just shut up. :)
-

Post by - »

EXCUSE ME frazwatch and Clokey_Chick_#34 were do u get off??? calling Brodie holland a bimbo how the hell is he a bimbo?? no offence to eiether one of you but i don't know so i can't judge you and that is the exactlisa same with both of u, u guyz dont know brodie holland that well so why call him a bimbo??
Tara, Sheree and Sam were are you for this one??
Luv eZ
xoxox
Last edited by - on Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

calm down! it doesnt really matter what they think about Brodie, theres no need to get soo upset about him being called a bimbo, to some extent I can actually see why they think that! he comes across as a bit of a pretty boy but who cares! he is a footy player,

thats all that should matter his on field form and only to a small extent what he does offield

thats my thought for the day... take it easy guyz
There is just one team we favour...