SUMMER

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

carlabuckley_05 wrote:sorrento kicks arse
in january im going to an island near townsville :wink: :wink: and yeh
I've been to Townsville before. It was really boreing but the hotel was really nice. Are you going to Magnetic Island? It's beautiful over there.

I'll be up at Mallacoota (East Gipsland) for 2-3 weeks. Have no idea what I'm doing for New Years. Hopefully something with my friends.
pies4ever

Post by pies4ever »

joel i also read about sorrento being a non-event this yr cos of all the incidents there over the years in the local paper down here,im probably going to be walking somewhere around the peninsula or driving around the main streets to see where all t he action is,letting off some fireworks....

cheers bryan..!!
mullet_and_the_mo

Post by mullet_and_the_mo »

i live in torqauy so i'm basically set for life!! haha but to ppl like supa-gal who are coming to torquay if you come to ryan's foodworks come through the register with "jayne" on it cos thats me!!!!!!!!! and i get bored!! ands its cool when collingwood ppl come in cos it takes the pain away from having to deal ith geelong ppl all the time!!! hahah i hate geelong and cameron ling keeps coming in!! LOSER!! and jarrod molloy is moving down here which i may have mention bt i'm excited!!!!
"theres no confusion like the confusion of a simple mind" HEY you can see whats in my fridge.......