Reserved seating for the cheer squad

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

GO RUPERT 10

Reserved seating for the cheer squad

Post by GO RUPERT 10 »

so does everyone in the cheersquad have to pay for thier reserved seats by dec 5?or can you pay half now if you upgrade to a socail club and pay the rest before the season
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Why would u upgrade later? You'd upgrade now pay half and then the rest after... Of course Cheersquad members know they have to have their $$ in by 5th dec its on the forms.
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
zoia

Post by zoia »

i think u can only pay half but if u are a social club member or higher
Dr.Rockk

Post by Dr.Rockk »

I rang Cameron and he said pay the $90 to keep your seats if you are happy with them.The balance later.This suited me and i am sure the more that do so now will make his job easier later on. Ive done so.
Carders

Post by Carders »

I am going into the club to renew my cheersquad membership on Wednesday. I have missed the seat cut off date but i wanted to change my seats to sit with a mate this year who also a cheersquad member. Is this still possible or what? I am gonna pay the whole balance in full.
Side By Side We Stick TOGETHER..............
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Dunno...should be ok, cos someone else would have been allocated your old seats meaning their old seats will be free... You'd hope. Good luck
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
WiCkEdzZ mAgPiEzZ

Post by WiCkEdzZ mAgPiEzZ »

If you've had a seat for the past couple of years, would you get priority? as in would they put past members names on a list or something? Also I have never recieved a form from the cheersquad saying anything about paying by the 5th of december, Now i have apparently missed out. Can some one who knows please fill me in asap...
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

To keep your seats a payment had to be made by the 5th dec. Just hope they haven't allocated new seats to the unpaid ones yet.