Latest News Flash!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

freelanceturtle

Latest News Flash!!!

Post by freelanceturtle »

Brett lee's better looking then ANY of them!!!!
KingY'sChick32

Post by KingY'sChick32 »

HELLO!!! Brett Lee is better than our Collingwood Boys!!

I feel sorry for you "turtle" where have you been hiding all footy season? Sorry you missed the delightful sites of our boys running around in their footy shorts! Cricket - i think you need your head read!!

Sorry but we have the most gorgueous list in the AFL, just look at the likes of Lonie, Brods, Woey, Johnno, Dane just to name a few!!

Our boys are all just GoRGUeouS!!!
Who is with me!!! :D [/b]
Johnno'sGirl

Post by Johnno'sGirl »

Well Turtle, If Australian Cricket Team had as many Gorgeous looking men as we do at Collingwood we'd actually hear more about them.
If Brett Lee was half as good looking as Tazza, Brodie, Lica, Johnno, or Lonie then what an awesome looking guy he be.
Maybe you should take more notice? And then you'd realise that Brett Lee doesn't hold a candle to our boys at Collingwood. 8)
freelanceturtle

i garentee you ALOT more people know Brett lee's name and not ben johnson. Binga has a clothing line out and what does ben and the others have a football jersy... ooo000ooo can i have one, they are sooo coool!! did anyone ever realise that black makes people look slimming and the fact that they can all hide their fat underneith black.. or in someother cases everyone can see their fat because of the white.. it's no a very good scenic view i must say!!!
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

So if you're not a Collingwood supporter freelanceturtle, then what are you doing here - or are you simply lost?

GO PIES!
Marg
sam.

Post by sam. »

i love cricket... its my 2nd fave sport...
when the footy seasons over im cut but then its ok coz then i can actually GO to the cricket instead of watchin it on telly...
same thing happens wen crickets over,... im cut again... but then i realize that the new footy seasons just about here!!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
PiesRock

Post by PiesRock »

yeah if your not here 2 talk collingwood then y r u?
GO PIES!!!
sal_31

Brett Lee vs the Collingwood Boys

Post by sal_31 »

AND THE WINNER IS...

Well, depends who you're comparing Binga to.

Chris Tarrant vs Brett Lee- NO CONTEST. Tazza is gorgeous. :D

Paul Licuria vs Brett Lee- Licca- better biceps (Lee's are always hidden beneath the oh-so-flattering cricket uniform

Tarkyn Lockyer vs Brett Lee- I'd have to say Brett Lee. He looks especially good behind the sunnies

Ryan Lonie vs Brett Lee- Brett Lee. More tanned and better hair. He did come runner up in Cleo Bachelor last year.

[/b]
freelanceturtle

i think i like you sal!! you got good arguments.
Binga -v- Matty Lokan = Binga
Binga -v- ALL the guys in the Shampoo add except Taz = Binga
(and he doesn't need shampoo to rock my and many other girls world, and he doesn't laugh stupidly)
Binga -v- Josh = Binga
Binga -v- Brodie = Binga

Maybe i should all show you a picture of Binga at his finest just to finalise my point and look at him, and tell me whos better!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

Tarkyn Lockyer vs Brett Lee- I'd have to say Brett Lee. He looks especially good behind the sunnies
EXCUSE ME!
tarkyn is a mile better looking than brett lee plus he has the personality.

im a big fan of cricket, i go to the boxing day test, one day matches and vic home games but footy is sooo much better!

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
freelanceturtle

Look i'm not saying cricket is better then footy because i think both are just as good, i mean i'm not a huge follower of either, i'm what they call a band wagan jumper, my point is brett lee IS better looking compared the players in the collingwood football team. I'm not saying they are ugly i'm saying brett is better in real life then them. The problem about collingwood supporters is they are loud and rough, they think that every player is their boy and that the only way to have fun in this world is follow football! another new flash people "get out people' and stop taking it so seriously, the players don't go home and commit suiside because they lost they just say - "hey this is our job, we did our best at the time lets go out and move on" and fianlly people IT'S NOT MORE THEN A GAME!!
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

The problem about collingwood supporters is they are loud and rough,
Yeah, its terrible. My loudness and roughness is killing me inside. I find it hard to sleep at night...I mean, if this were to keep going, I may turn into one of those pathetic losers who abuse people for talking about FOOTBALL on a FOOTBALL bulletin board...whoa, if I became one of those people...I guess I'd just have to go home and commit "suiside" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Founder of "The Quest To Poke Ryan Lonie's Belly-button"

Matthew Lokan ROX MY SOX!!!
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

Hey Pattie ur back.....
great post btw :D im trying very hard right now to supress all the loudness and roughness building up inside of me. :shock:
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

[/quote]Ryan Lonie vs Brett Lee- Brett Lee. More tanned and better hair. He did come runner up in Cleo Bachelor last year.

WHAT!!! umm excuse me, but NOONE bags Ryan, ESPECIALLY his hair!! It is awsum, and so is he....get a life!!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
sal_31

Post by sal_31 »

Soz rach!

I'm sure heaps of girls luv Ryan over Brett Lee, but personally, I think they're about the same. Ryan's a good player- i just don't like his hair.

Brett Lee is better looking than a lot of the players, but not all. However I think the standard of hotness in footy is much highter than that of cricket. There are so many cuties in afl, it would take me all day to list them. In cricket there's Binga, Watson and maybe Michael Clarke.

Btw Turtle, do you actually support Collingwood?