Latest News Flash!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

CQ

Post by CQ »

did you actually ever leave pattie?
freelanceturtle

Post by freelanceturtle »

You want goodlooking guys what about Alan Border and Merv Hughes got stretched out of a plane, NOT because he couldn't walk but because he was drunk, AND... he played a game the next day? AND YOUR TALKING ABOUT COMMITTMENT!! LOL!!!

SIR Donald Bradman being knighted for his COMMITTMENT!!

Shane Warne an old mentoneian - all old mentoneian's are hot especially wayne, ian, paul, gareth, and jess.

And the doyan of cricket commentary RICHIE BENO - the cream, the white, the off white, the ivry and the biege - Tony Greg, Bill Lowry and Ian Giapelli (tubsy).

Yeah i love collingwood, great bunch of guys and they play well for their team, i'm in great support of them!
freelanceturtle

Post by freelanceturtle »

i do support collingwood and i think they are a great bunch of guys and i'm sure ben is a very nice person when ya get to know him. I think you guys need to relax and chill because i'm just playing with ya all.. i know jack shit about football in fact my first game was a little while ago.. i'm just playin with ya.. i've been joking all the time, i know brett lee is good looking but there are alot of people out there better then him.. very few but there are.. just incase some of you haven't realised i've been joking this whole time and it was all just a big huge laugh.. why did i do it you might ask.. cos' i was bored and wanted to create laughter and smiles and i reakon i have, well certainly in me.. with this being said i going to leave you forever saying "live life to the max"
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

freelanceturtle wrote:why did i do it you might ask.. cos' i was bored and wanted to create laughter and smiles and i reakon i have, well certainly in me.. with this being said i going to leave you forever saying "live life to the max"

RIIIIIIIGHT :roll:
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

did you actually ever leave pattie?
For a couple of hours! :wink: :wink: lmao
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

freelanceturtle wrote:
RICHIE BENO ...
Yeah i love collingwood, great bunch of guys and they play well for their team, i'm in great support of them!
OK first up! ITS BENOUD

and secondly, you say you SUPPORT them.. then wats with that CRAP you sed about ben johnson the other day??
There is just one team we favour...
CQ

Post by CQ »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies_34 wrote:
freelanceturtle wrote:
RICHIE BENO ...
OK first up! ITS BENOUD
actually its BENAUD. LMFAO!!!
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

ah well i had a fair enough idea, im glad u find it oh so entertaining though
There is just one team we favour...
CQ

Post by CQ »

i think the turtle had a fair enough idea too.

wouldnt say it was all that entertaining, it was more amusing then anything.