alan didak (rocks this world hehe had to add that)

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

mullet_and_the_mo

alan didak (rocks this world hehe had to add that)

Post by mullet_and_the_mo »

okey tokey i was just wondering in anyone had the picture of alan didak with his hand at his ear like his listeniing to something but its towards the crowd...ok that was werid to explain but its the one adn i think the caption was like ...ok well i dunno but its the one were it looks like his trying to make the crowd cheer louder?? i dunno but if you know the one i mean can you plz send it to me?????/ (kramin_hobos@hotmail.com) cos i looked and looked for it even on alandidak.com and i can't find it and its annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and in response to one of the other emails BRETT LEE IS A FAG!!!!!!!!!1 hehe
"theres no confusion like the confusion of a simple mind" HEY you can see whats in my fridge.......
CQ

Post by CQ »

i dont have the pic but i know which one youre talking about.
he was doing it cos some ppl in the crowd were giving him shit before he kicked that goal so hes like 'cant hear u now can i' haha i thought it was a good one!!!
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Is the game,the 1st final(final quarter) vs brisbane,where didak was near the boundary line and these 2 lions fans are yelling stuff at him(or so it appears). If so,i have this picture(got it out of the herald sun),i could make a copy of this pic and send it to u very snail mail,as i haven;t worked out how to send pics from my computer via email yet. I do have a scanner but am not sure how to send pics via email :D
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
magpie meg

Post by magpie meg »

the easiest way is to go to the herald sun website and go to the footy part and search for it there
Partyn & the pies is there nemore to life???
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

i think this is the pic you're talking about but i scanned it so the quality aint great
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
im excited by dale thomas... even if you're not ...
sam.

Post by sam. »

im pretty sure thats the one hes talkin about :D
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
sam.

Post by sam. »

im pretty sure thats the one they're talkin about :D
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

yeah,thats the one,i was talking about,not sure about the rest tho :D
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Didak kicking that goal is one of my favourite footy moments!!! good onya Dids
There is just one team we favour...