#2 Jordan De Goey

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Mugwump

Post by Mugwump »

^ he does indeed have potential. It was only JLT, but he reminded me a lot of Leigh Matthews, the way his brute strength burst through packs like a tank. If he keeps screwing up then he'd have to go. But you'd hope this public disgrace is the making of the kid.
Two more flags before I die!
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

Look at the date this dude joined folks
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
think positive
Has liked: 220 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by think positive »

barrybc41 wrote:To be an AFL coach you have i reckon got to have a thick hide to take the brickbats that come with the bouquet's

Bucks is not for mine in that bracket certainly when ya look at the hard nosed Clarko

This incident i am sure got thru some of Bucks exterior skin and hurt the bloke for no good reason when he is full on getting the troops ready

I actually feel for the guy being treated like that
Totally agree, he shows a tough exterior, but I reckon he is built on passion, anyone who tried so hard to be their absolute best, is, I reckon. One thing I have never doubted is that Bucks is giving the coaching gig everything he's got, I'm betting he is like that with every aspect of his life.
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
RudeBoy
Been liked: 74 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Mugwump wrote:^ he does indeed have potential. It was only JLT, but he reminded me a lot of Leigh Matthews, the way his brute strength burst through packs like a tank. If he keeps screwing up then he'd have to go. But you'd hope this public disgrace is the making of the kid.
Let's hope so.
Mugwump

Post by Mugwump »

Damien wrote:Look at the date this dude joined folks
No harm in joining recently. But yep, looks like an agenda. Won't answer a simple question and hives off to bag coach and club. Byeee !
thebaldfacts

In

Post by thebaldfacts »

Let's hope it is the wake up call that will turn him around.

Hopefully it is his Dane Swan moment.

Showed in the JLT game against Essendon that he is poised to take the next step, so hopefully he knuckles down for a big second half of the year.
Raw Hammer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Raw Hammer »

Knuckles down...I see what you did there.
Est. 2002
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

And yet not, strictly speaking, a disbar-able offence.

The Ignore button exists for a reason. I recommend it...
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Mugwump

Post by Mugwump »

MagpieBat wrote:And yet not, strictly speaking, a disbar-able offence.

Agreed on all counts.
RudeBoy
Been liked: 74 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Raw Hammer wrote:Knuckles down...I see what you did there.
Well he's down one knuckle at the moment.
inxs88
Been liked: 4 times

Post by inxs88 »

Lazza wrote:Looks like the silly posters like inxs88 have all returned after months of relative peace on Nick's...... :P
Bloody fair weather fans................... :evil:
Fair weather?? Hmmm probably got more Pies battle scars from my unwavering support since 1977 than yourself Larry. My beef with Jackcass' opinions are that they perpetually geared around the "softly softly" approach to every Pie players on field and off field incapacities!
I love the Pies, hate Carlscum
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Mugwump wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:And yet not, strictly speaking, a disbar-able offence.

Agreed on all counts.
Enjoy your continued browsing experience with Nick's. We look forward to your contributions throughout season 2017... :)
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

inxs88 wrote:
Lazza wrote:Looks like the silly posters like inxs88 have all returned after months of relative peace on Nick's...... :P
Bloody fair weather fans................... :evil:
Fair weather?? Hmmm probably got more Pies battle scars from my unwavering support since 1977 than yourself Larry. My beef with Jackcass' opinions are that they perpetually geared around the "softly softly" approach to every Pie players on field and off field incapacities!
Of course, because you're privy to all my opinions
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

Perhaps the club was going with it like Howes until exterior evidence was sourced by journos... In the end, he was going to miss weeks and they can declare him fit in two weeks [common if he gets a plate] and run him around in the twos. The injury will hurt us on field but hopefully will turn him around.

And regarding the top 8 whilst not being 100% set... you need to be 4-4 or better at round 8 otherwise I think there have been very very few with less than that in the last 17 years [Richmond were 2-6 in 2014] to make it.
Get back on top.
MarkOSuv

Post by MarkOSuv »

He's not merely a kid. He's a grown adult who was drafted very highly with a pick netted for an elite player. If this investment goes bust, it a major setback to the club's next 5 years.