The Girls Board

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

For sure Jen, the Venus ROCKS. Cant recommend i more highly :)

MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I cant paint my fingernails :(! So im a toenail gal! lolz :P
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*
Last edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy on Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Awwwwwwwwwww cos of work dude. That would fully suck. I dont think i could live :(

I have a new tip for all u gals too btw...

B4 u apply lipstick or eyehadow (only if u wear dark colours like me, put eyeliner on ur lips and eyelids and smudge it to make it not so dark, and it makes the lippy/eyeliner stay on much longer and gives a darker effect :D

BROOKE'S TECHNO LYRICS ENCYCLOPAEDIA
" Cuz you see my dear, I have had enough. Of keeping quiet about all this stuff. You're only acting like a yo-yo. Oh you used to be my ROMEO. Let it all go,(woa oh ay oh)"

***RoMeO - BaSeMeNt JaXx***
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Omg i just thought i'd tell you girls that the maybelline wet shine diamonds liquid is sooooo cool!

Oh yeh, theres also this little 4 pack of lip glosses from Australis. You get 3 colours and one clear for like $10.00 and theres one with 2 pinks and a purple and a clear, and it is so good. Its a really light colour so you dont really notice the purple etc! I think its called Lippety Split or something like that!

And you cannot go past cool earrings! I got cool as fluro green earrings today that are little balls! They are so awesome! I got a pair of black and white striped circles for footy too! :P

P.S By the way, sorry for bringing up an old topic, but i bought some really cool stuff coz of this topic so i thought maybe some of the new people would find some enjoyment from it! hehe :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

ha! this topic is a pisser! esp the bit about combing ur eyebrows lol!
and jen talkin bout getn legs waxed 'oh yeh only half thanks!!'
-

Post by - »

this topic is THE BOMB :P u guyz are sooo funny :wink:
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

At least there was no Tampon talk! haha

Got a story 4 you

A while ago a Friend of mine (16yo) and her BF(16yo) of the time walking down the street, Friend usualy has lollies in her pockets- shes a major sweet tooth. BF puts hands in pocket looking for Lolly, pulls out Tampon. Boyfriend FREAKS out "OMG Do u know where that goes" Puts it in friends pocket with a distraught look upon his face! Friend Never laughs so hard before!! Tears comin down her eyes!!!
-

Post by - »

awwww thats such a bad thing to happen to anyone :cry: :cry: how long ago was this??? and is she still going out with that guy??
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

About 3 years ago now, nah they arent together, that boy dont understand the terms FUN or JOKE.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Hey Han, whatever happened to the friend who had the boyfriend that you absolutely hated? I think her name was Ellen? I remember the post 101 ways to get rid of your best friends boyfriend! lol!

Today i went shopping for christmas presents and they had all this cheap maybelline stuff, so i got two clear lipsticks (moisture whip i think) for $5.00 each! :P

I worked today, lol yay!
Next week im working over 35 hours and i really cant be bothered lol!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Aly- They are STILL together. Almost three years now.
You would seriously think that after that long they would be over the fact that they have to spend every waking minute of everyday together. SERIOUSLY, Nah I dont care anymore really, since I moved to Melbourne I think I got maybe 3sms's off her and maybe a phone call- Sorry but friends try and keep in touch. I ended up giving up ringing, when ever I was home she was at Lukes.
Actually she rang me last Friday- Funny I though being soo close to her birthday and all, its on thursday, she asked me to go over to her house for Tea, Something makes me think that im not going to stay for very long, just a here- here is your shity bday card that I got, btw thats ur present aswell.

Kara is having drinks at her house on thursday, Hmmmmm-- i wonder where I will end up !!!

Friends dont screw you over for that long for a member of the opposite sex.
In the words of most males "She's been Whipped" She is no longer fun!!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Hey everybody!

I am sorry to bring this up again, but this topic DID, and SHOULD still rock!!!!

So, I am bringing it back for all your beauty heads out there :D

The other day I went to Paris Nails at Chirnside Shops and got my nails done! I've wanted fake nails practically forever, but the money I make on the holidays usually goes straight away! But this time, I had lots, so I'm like 'Yep! Im doing it!'

I can't have painted ones coz of Health Regulations, so I got white tips put on and got a french polish! It looks so mad :D It cost me $50.00 but it was worth it!! Woohooo!!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

I'm glad you've brought this topic back Alyssa, cos I have been meaning to look for it for a while as I wanna add something:

The new must-have straightener is the Remington Wet2Straight. It is awesome! My hair is fairly frizzy (the negatives of being a red-head :( ), and usual straighteners didn't work very well as my hair just didn't stay straight - it would still frizz and kink. But with this new straightener, I don't even blow dry my hair (well, I do - just the fringe and after straightening I turn my head upside down and blow dry the roots for a little more body and to get the roots dry which is hard to get to with a straightener).

All I do, is straighten it in sections with the straightener which works like an iron does, expelling the moisture from your hair through holes in the straightener. It means that you are not blowing away all the moisture in your hair, as a hair dryer does, so you hair looks more silky and not as frizzy and definitely stays straight for heaps longer. It is like I have been to a hairdresser every day!

Highly recommended!
"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls.
-

Post by - »

LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx