Cheersquad New Members Update!!!!!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Magpie_Dan

Cheersquad New Members Update!!!!!

Post by Magpie_Dan »

Today I was down the club watchin the Pies training and they were looking very focused for the season ahead!

After the session I went into the social club to see Cameron Mckim to see if I would be able to purchase a CHEERSQUAD membership for 2004 because this was the date that Cam had told me to come in to see if I could get a CS membership! He told me he would fix me up with a membership because there were a few people who hadent renewed their memberships from last year and that I could come in on the 12th January next year! So for anybody who wants to get into the squad go down the club or contact them on that date that I have given to you all! Thanx Guys and gals!
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Joel

Post by Joel »

Wasn't there a waiting list, or something for the Cheersquad? Atleast that's what I thought.
wheres_your_didak

Post by wheres_your_didak »

great news, as i hope to one day join the squad.
WHEREEESSS YOURRRRRRRRRR DIDDDDDAKKKKKKKKK??????
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

I'd be pissed off if I had waited a year to get into the cheersquad and still missed out... I wonder how quickly they will get through the waiting list. I doubt many of us in the cheersquad would be thinking of leaving anytime soon!
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
zoia

Post by zoia »

i was told he isnt getting new members coz we had too many members this yr. Maybe he might allow new members in but no finals tickets which is fair enough u just dont join for finals tickets