Copeland Photos from "In Black and White"

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

yep....that's her
im excited by dale thomas... even if you're not ...
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

That's not even a good picture of her- it doesn't do her justice. She has these huge stunning green eyes. What a refreshing change for a footballers wife/girlfriend- a naturally beautiful, low maintenance brunette! It's nice to actually be able to tell one of the partners apart from the others.
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
im excited by dale thomas... even if you're not ...
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

She looks so much better than Tania and the rest of the blonde brigade. I'm a blonde myself but the brunettes always seem to look better and stand out in my opinion. As everyone else has said she has natural beauty.
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Btw, this is bit off topic but the partners, and this is from every club, that I've seen who have natural beauty are Jeanne, Leah Hudson and Lisa-Marie Lloyd. Ofcourse I haven't seen all of the partners but of the ones I have those 3 seem to stand out.
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Thats a lovly picture of mr and mrs clement.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
magpie trippa
Location: some far off distant world where collingwood always wins

Post by magpie trippa »

wow! jeanne clement is really pretty!
personally i dont think tania buckley is at all pretty. she eminds me of a night mare i used to have abut the phsyco lady who got her face stuck in a vacume cleener!
Leash_luvs_da_boys

Post by Leash_luvs_da_boys »

hey gals i was reading thought ur messges and that i agreed Completly! i alwasy say that 2 they r all blonde, blue eyeed, preety, skinny and fan taned! they all look the same 2 me but like u i agree but james clements wife i reckon woey's fiancse is pretty deane that is. i cant speell her name though!

gtg

luv leash
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

deanne and shane are now a married couple,they married(i think)a few weeks after the footy season was over.There's a lovly article about the wedding in a women's magazine 'new idea'.or whichever mag covered buckley's wedding.I agree shane and deanne(excuse spelling) are a lovly couple.Also the kids r cute as well awwww,the woey's must be 1 of the cutest familys around :D
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Deanne's quite preetty. I don't like what she's wearing in that photo though. Yeah, the articles in New Idea (the same one that did Nathan and Tania's wedding, Matthew and Lisa-Marie Lloyds wedding and Jason and Nerrisa McCartneys wedding last year.)