Paul Licuria

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Hurricane
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Paul Licuria

Post by Hurricane »

I believe he goes unnoticed by the greater female population, yet he has got probably the best body at the club...........whats with that?
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Its not that Paul goes unnoticed, its just that there are NO words to speak of him!! Hes AWESOME!!! Awesome body- Awesome Guy! What else is there to say!!!
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Believe me he doesn't go unnoticed. He is an all rounder. Very good looks, very nice person, hard worker, and has the best jaw line i've ever seen on anyone. He was so nice to my friend and I when we saw him at training the other week. I have also seen him out a few times and he always has time for a chat.
Good old Collingwood Forever
catwoman

Post by catwoman »

Who Doesn't notice him...I can't get my eyes off him!

I think maybe the "greater female population" that don't notice him are in a younger age group and they are still looking at puppy fat....

There are no words to describe how good he really looks and one can only imagine how good the rest looks!
"Lean Mean Fighting Machine"
CQ

Post by CQ »

i dont really think he goes unnoticed. hes a huney and hes a really nice guy too, anyone who has met him would say that :)
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Tess what's with the wig thing?
Good old Collingwood Forever
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Unnoticed?! Not amongst the female population I go to the footy with! Much better looking in 'real' than on footy field - very nice looking boy!
Hurricane
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Hurricane »

I don't know what the wig thing is about but I do know that he has a shaved head at the moment. Can't wait for it to grow back.
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

Lol yer it sure dun look lyk he wears a wig n how could he keep it on? But if he does wear a wig then he hides it damn well. Anyways yer i think sum of u r rite that the younger girls tend 2 look at the lyks of cam cloke n all them. But he is still a mighty fine lookin guy n hes heaps nice 2.
catwoman

Post by catwoman »

Nothing wrong with the ones with puppy fat that a few laps around the oval won't sort out!
catwoman

Post by catwoman »

& he is super hot with no hair!!!