#24 Josh Thomas

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

I've always been a true believer in this boy. So has Pied Piper who used to sponsor him

I think I've posted this before: when he first arrived at he club Malthouse asked Beams what the kid is like. Beams replied "better than me".

He knows how to kick goals.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

He just needs to start getting a bit more of the ball. He's doing better than I thought he'd do, so good luck to the kid.
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

RudeBoy wrote:He just needs to start getting a bit more of the ball. He's doing better than I thought he'd do, so good luck to the kid.
Yep. He's been a bonus. Pity Keefey hasn't stepped up.
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
Collingwood Crackerjack

Post by Collingwood Crackerjack »

Was very very cynical about his return, and Keefe as well (but to a lesser extent due to the lack of KPPs)

....Happy to eat my words, he definitely has something, and to me at least looks better than before the suspension.

He gets in the right spots at the riight time, and for this team, having as many players with that knack is critical.

Same with Wells, he is a good kick, not a great kick, but he just gets in the right spots and sees the right option, you cant coach that
MatthewBoydFanClub
Been liked: 1 time

Post by MatthewBoydFanClub »

Feel so sorry for both Thomas and Keeffe. Hopefully Keeffe can break into the senior side as well.
AN_Inkling

Post by AN_Inkling »

I've been very impressed with him. Thought he'd struggle for a consistent spot given our midfield depth, but he's looked good right from his first game.
Well done boys!
think positive
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 84 times

Post by think positive »

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:Feel so sorry for both Thomas and Keeffe. Hopefully Keeffe can break into the senior side as well.
not me, still pissed they took the chance. But i am pleasantly surprised, i think hes better than he was, obviously had his head down and worked in the gym during his punishment, its paid off. i didnt want him back, thought we had enough like him, but hes edged a few mozzies out IMO.

Keeffe however, very disappointed, he was really starting to become a defender, something we so badly need, where the hell is he?
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!