A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Christian_family5

Post by Christian_family5 »

to all all the best for 2004 great to be back on line and look forward to seeing you all in the new season
cheers from us all
christian_family 5 now of craigieburn
Peter

3rd Time Lucky They Say!!

Post by Peter »

2004 I was reading was the year of the "MAGPIE" lets hope for all our sake we can just step it up just that little bit more in 2004 and mend the broken heart we have experienced over the last 2 years. Looking forward to seeing you all again in 2004..

Happy new Year To All

Peter and Family
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Allan and peter my two comrades good to hear from you both and i've missed all my mates in the cheer squad greatly, its going to be great to be back at the footy soon and be with so many friends of our great cheer squad..the last 2 years have taken a toll especially the result of the 2004 granny and to be honest and straight to the point its taken a fair while to top up the passion tank in preparation for this season 2004.

I dont think in our whole careers as hardened collingwood people did we ever think that such a result could carry such a devastating effect on us all and though some people say you've just gotta get over it its easier said than done our hearts still ache deeply and we still hurt ,many tears whilst in our own company have been shed.

I just tell myself that in life you dont get everything you want, some people get what they want whilst others just never get there, but we will never give up trying and wanting to be a part of a beautiful collingwood premiership, with all the work done within the cheersquad over the last 4 years a premiership sort of seemed fitting and rewarding but thats just being selfish i guess, i just hope the players have the same level of heartache that we all still have.

I dont know what it is with collingwood and why we lose so many grand finals its something ive pondered many times since that loss, such a proud club with such passion from admin to supporters and we havnt won anywhere near 50 percent of grand finals in which we have been in

To the football realist grand final appearances dont come too often have we blown it ?
Or is it a stepping stone to ultimate success in 2004 ?

We are all getting older and we are very much wanting to see another premiership.

After what we all witnessed following that result we just have to win another flag and real soon and stick it uptenfold to every opposition imbicile that took such glee from our loss and dissapointment.

The collingwood supporter will come back tenfold as we have done before on so many occassions.

Our love for collingwood will never die

we'll get there dont worry...GO PIES
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

And whilst im still here on the GAME OVER CD there is a track sung by the cheer squad we are singing to collingwood you'll never walk alone..it will make your eyes moist believe you me
cheers