Anyone got a boyfriend who doesn't support collingwood?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Bond_girl

Anyone got a boyfriend who doesn't support collingwood?

Post by Bond_girl »

Caution: Driver has one eye

Does anyone here have a boyfriend or family member who supports another team? (or *shock horror* Carlton??? :shock: :evil: ) Or are you the only one in your family who goes for collingwood?
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

My whole family barrack for StKilda! PFFT
My Best mate Matty barracks for Carlton PFFFFFFT
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Eldest Brother supports Richmond
2nd Older Brother supports Essendon
Dad goes for Carlton
Mum goes for Sydney,Eagles and Lions(Likes to see these teams do well).
I'm the only person in my family to support the Pies!!.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

ok
Oldest Brother and his 2 sons (nephew #1 and 3) are mad Hawthorne

Sister in Law #1 - Stkilda but has manily converted to Hawthorne coz of her hubby

Sister in Law #2 - Brought up in a mad Essendon Family

Bro in Law - Carlton
LICA IS THE PERFECT PACKAGE !!!!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Me and my mum barrack for Collingwood.
My Step-Dad and my Brother barrack for Bulldogs.

Half of our house is Bulldogs memerobilia (sp.?) and the other half is Collingwood.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Ok... collingwood supporting family members:
-mum
-dad
-sister
-brother
-brother's girlfriend
-pop
-nan
-4 cousins
-aunty
-and my 2 month old nephew who is being forced too! lol:P

My boyfriend and my sisters husband are essendon, but my fella isnt really interested in footy as he hasnt really gone, so this year me and my best friend are taking him to nearly every game and are trying to convert him! We are both mad collingwood so hopefully he becomes mad collingwod too!! :D

My mum convinced all those people above to support collingwood!! She is very very good as they are all mad pies supporters too!!!!!! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

my boyf goes 4 melbourne, i actually went once with him 2 a melb vs hawk game, it was funy cos melb got their arses kicked. ha.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

My partner is a Lions supporter, so you can imagine our household the past two Septembers (sheesh!!), and unfortunately I have to look at his growing collection (his triple pack) of bloody grand final DVDs on the shelf...at least he doesnt bag me or the Pies, he knows how devoted I am (more than he is to his team, although he always says he is a FITZROY supporter through and through, and he only jumped on the Brissy bandwagaon a few years ago...I love to stir him about it too! Oh well, if our relationship can survive the past 2 Grannies, we can survive anything!!
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

My whole family barrack for Collingwood. My brother in law goes for Essendon but my sister is slowly converting him.
My Aunty goes for St,Kilda and her husband goes for Collingwood they have three kids and I have converted them into Collingwood supporters.
Good old Collingwood Forever
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

My Mum n me r both Pies supporters n have been our whole lives but my dads family n my bro barrack 4 essendon n my mums side barrack 4 richmond!
bec

Post by bec »

Im lucky my whole family goes for Collingwood and so does my boyfriend, he doesnt get a chance to go to many games though because of his work, but im glad i dont have to try and convert him from another team :)
Chantal85

Post by Chantal85 »

my whole family goes for collingwood....however my uncle, auntie and cousins all are fanatical carlton supporters so whenever we all meet its just footy talk, and just a huge bagging session for each other. Mmy grandma barracked for carlton but she always comes to collingwood games so i managed to convert her. I also converted my best friend only coz she thinkswe have the hottest players i think hehe. My bf is a geelong supporter unfortunately and i doubt that ill be able to convert him.
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

My family are all intelligent - they go for the mighty Pies, but my boyfriend is obviously deranged cos he supports Hawthorn (used to be a cheersquad member in the mid to late 80s, so no real chance of converting him, much to my dismay :( ).
"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

I once had a boyfriend who barracked for the Bulldogs. Most ppl here know my opinion of the Bulldogs, lol. Needless to say, the football differences broke us up. Trust me, non- Collingwood men just DONT WORK!
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
CQ

Post by CQ »

MissMagpie_20 wrote:ITrust me, non- Collingwood men just DONT WORK!
maybe in your case, mines working quite well :wink: :)