Tania and Bucks!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

shaw-y#22

Tania and Bucks!

Post by shaw-y#22 »

Does anyway know whether Tania is having a baby?

I don't mean to be rude or anything but at the Brownlow & Copeland she seemed to be abit bigger around the stomach!

Just wondered if you guys had heard anything! :?
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Havent heard anything myself, but I thought the same!
catwoman

Post by catwoman »

I read an article about her in the herald sun about a week ago....her shoes etc. In the article she said that they were planning an addition to the family...that was PLANNING the word used not already having...hope this helps!
"Lean Mean Fighting Machine"
Hurricane
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Hurricane »

The twins rumour begain when there was a story in the Herald Sun in August or September "a day in the life of bucks" They interviewed him and they asked if he wanted kids oneday and he said it would be good if he had twin boys. It was a hyperthetical thing, but they did the headline to sound like they were having twins. You had to read further to realise that it was a dream and not reality.

Having said that, people were questioning after the browlow if Tania was pregnant. Haven't heard anything since.
CQ

Post by CQ »

the only place tania is pregnant in, is her shoe wardrobe.

nah i wouldnt really know, nor do i care.
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

I dont think she is havin a baby. She seems lyk a career gal but i might b rong. It would be really nice 2 c a lil bucks running around.