Portsea

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Rach20

Portsea

Post by Rach20 »

I was at the Portsea Pub on Saturday and a friend come up to me and said that Chris Tarrant was here. I got up and asked her where he was and she said around the corner. I got up and walked and there he was with a group of mates. He looked so good he was wearing a white top and a black hat. Anyway while I was staring at him some guy came up to me and said why don't you go and talk to him I looked up and it was his brother, I was so embarrassed. His brother is good looking but not as good as Chris. Later on I asked the Security guard for the video from the camera where Tarrant was standing. He said no.

The day after, while I was having lunch in a cafe, Eddie McGuire rode past on his bike with his son and I said oh my god there's Eddie McGuire as I said that he looked at me and smiled. I was rapt.
Good old Collingwood Forever
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

omg Rach wat luck!!! sooo jelous!
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

Eddie on a bike, hahaha...dat wood be so funi!Its weird wen u see him outta a suit ay,lol..how cute!! :wink:
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

I was just thinking. Why didn't you take up his brothers advice and go and have a chat to him? or was it one of those embarrassing moments when he was just saying it sarcastically because he could see how you were staring?
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Well I wasn't just staring I was pretending I was talking to my friend so I didn't look so obvious but his brother worked it out. After his brother spoke to me he went up to Chris and told him and he was laughing that's why I didn't go and say hello to him. I took a photo, from a distance, of him. You know the one where you pretend you are taking a photo of friends but you are really aiming for the person in the background. I will let you know how it comes out.

Thanks for the advice Tess, next time I won't embarrass myself and actually say hello to him. Also, I'm not upset with what you wrote. I wouldn't give him anything to sign, especially in the middle of a pub.
Good old Collingwood Forever
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

haha good work rach. i wouldn't go speak to him, but i wouldn't stare either i guess that's just me. i saw one guy out one night, and me and my friend were lining up for a drink when he was, and she grabbed my hand and smashed me into the back of him, i could have killed. lol
then my drunken girl i know fell off the podium onto him... haha
"Carn the Pies"
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Whenever I have been in that situation (not often enough!) I wouldnt go over and say hi, I mean, the guy is out having a drink with his mates, I just wouldnt feel right doing the 'fan' thing and going up and saying hi and all. If he stood next to me at the bar or something, then I probably would say hello, but I dunno, it just wouldnt feel right! Give em a bit of peace, Im sure they appreciate it!