Raffle 5 - 2016: Guernsey (tba)

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

MargOZ

Raffle 5 - 2016: Guernsey (tba)

Post by MargOZ »

Hi All,

Just an update on our guernsey for this year. It seems the jumper the Club sent us earlier in the season was in fact this years, and that they still hadn't gotten last years replacement jumper signed and returned yet.

As you know I raffled the one we received thinking it was last years!

The Club will be sending us the replacement one once the players are back on deck and they can get it signed for us. So I will raffle it for this year as soon as I have it.

Thanks for your patience :)

GO PIES!
Marg
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

thanks Marg :)
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Thanks Marg.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
kashyboy

Post by kashyboy »

Thanks Marg for all your work with the sponsorship. It is much appreciated!
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Hi All, just a note that I received last years signed guernsey a couple of weeks ago (after all the mixups!) and just haven't had a chance to do the raffle yet. Will try and get it done in the next week and will post the winner here and send them a message to advise.

Thanks for your patience :-)

Marg
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Hi guys, big apologies! I have just recently moved house and in my unpacking have found the guernsey that still needs to be raffled from last year!

If interested, I'm still happy to run the raffle with those that took place last year???