Why we hate 'em!......dump some agro!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

catwoman

Why we hate 'em!......dump some agro!

Post by catwoman »

[/With only 42 sleeps until the Wizard Cup..... :D

Time for a Pre Season dump....Why & Who do we hate!

Port Adelaide & Mark Williams....
Hate him with a passion!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Hated him when he was at Collingwood too....arrogant S.O.B......NEVER EVER a Collingwood man...all about PERSONAL GLORY...and always will be!

Brisbane Lions & Leigh Matthews.......Yes Leigh brought us glory in 1990...BUT he also decimated the playing list and imploded the club...After ATTENDING every game of football for 9 years....Yes EVERY GAME during the Mighty Shaw Era it was heart breaking to see one person(?,mammal, animal, vegetable, mineral...take your pick!) go after so much PERSONAL GLORY!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Carlton...The traditional enemy...Don't ever forget it!
"Lean Mean Fighting Machine"
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

Both Adelaide Clubs:Partly due 2 their Ferral supporters. They may say we have Ferral supporters but at least we do not urinate on their supporters or coaching staff and at least the food places at the MCG and Testra Dome actually serve them!

Brisbane Lions and Leigh Matthews:Eversince I heard the comment from leigh Matthews mouth"I think the collingwood supporters were hostile and disrespectful tonight" well up ur bum Mr Matthews. Take a look at ur own damn crowd. Can't handle the boo's then stay in Queensland with the Rugby cos we dun want ya!

Carlton of coarse:No reason just they r our traditional enemy and any collingwood supporter who dusn't hate em well aint a tru blu pies supporter.
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

Mark Williams and the Port Adelaide Supporters: The Prelim Final was made even sweeter with the arrogant Port supporters surrounding me. THEY were calling US weak, soft and dirty but calling Bucks a W***** was a disgrace! When they realised the game was out of reach they left yelling "You will lose next week". But the few Collingwood supporters yelled back "At least we will be there", "Have a safe trip back home" and "CHOKERS". Could not have wished for a better ending to the game :D
Can't wait to see them lose ONCE again.

Essendon Supporters: They just don't realise Bucks is not only a better player but a better captain than their Jimmy. Bucks gets more possessions week in week out, turns the game around, stands up for ALL his players and doesnt try and get cheap possessions in the backline to make him look good.
This year Bucks will prove the Essendon supporters or bandwagon supporters from their PAST glory days a lesson and a half.

Brisbane Lions: For obvious reasons- getting WAY too arrrogant for my liking... the Pies will bring them back down to earth.

Geezz I feel SO much better now :P

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
catwoman

Post by catwoman »

I feel better now too!
"Lean Mean Fighting Machine"
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

i_luv_tarkyn I fully agree with the essendon supporters. My dad n bro n my dads side of the family r all essendon n they all think that jimmy is their hero. When he won the ANZAC medal it made me sik cos they were like yer he deserved it but i rekon Cupido shoulda won it. N they have the nerve 2 call our supporters ferral but i think sum time they should take a good look at their own supporters.
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

The team i hate with a PASSION is:HAWTHORN!!!!!!!!!!. Never liked them and never will.

Port Adelaide!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Arrogant losers who will never ever shut up about how unfair it is that they couldn;t keep the magpie when they entered the AFL and the coach ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!. Worse in my eyes than the lions will ever be*The Hawks r worse,well 4 me anyway*.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland