Snotty Pies supporters!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Clokey_Chick_#34

Snotty Pies supporters!

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

I just want 2 ask any of u whether u have had 2 put up with sore losers which happen 2 be collingwood supporters. I admit when we lost the 2003 grandfinal i was disappointed but I went back 2 victoria park 2 c the playas on stage that night and we had 1 particular supporter telling BUCKLEY and MALTHOUSE to get <snip>and <snip>off and telling them that they were <snip> and he wont be back next yr. I was lyk why don't u go home and barrack 4 a team lyk Richmond who in my opinion won't make a grand final. Give the boys a break I rekon. Ok we had a good chance of beating them after we won against them in the qualifying final but as a lady put to a brissy supporter sitting right near us that we have babies and they have old men.

Edited by NanaPanties_34 for abussive language
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Theres nothing worse than hearing your own supporters bag your own team. Like Im sure THEY could do better right? Sure you may be disappointed and have valid critiscisms, but yelling out and being abusive towards your own players is not a good look.
catwoman

Post by catwoman »

What a PIG!...never mind I am sure that I saw him squashed in a gutter by a truck the morning after the Grand Final!

However bad we felt on that day just imagine how the 'boys' felt!

That is the only thing that has been a calming influence in any way!
...and thinking about 2004

You can just about bet on it that that 1 supporter would have been praising Malthouse the week before as the great saviour and Bucks as a true champion hero after he won the Brownlow.....
"Lean Mean Fighting Machine"
catwoman

Post by catwoman »

RE:
Please don't judge these guys, that was my 7th GF loss that I have seen and I am still not happy with our boys. I'm not over it.
Yes I am so not over it in any way shape or form....7th for me too... :cry: :cry: :cry: ...and I never felt this bad for so long after the others!
"Lean Mean Fighting Machine"
Clokey_Chick_#34

Ok i can understand where the supporters are coming from but our playas r still a yr or 2 ahead of where we should be. And who knows wat the future of our club holds.
CQ

Post by CQ »

i dont know if theyre a year or two ahead really. the lions won it 3 years after a wooden spoon, this season coming will be our 5th since our spoon. and we still arent as good as them. i dont know if we will make the GF this year and next year, its a pretty big ask.
Clokey_Chick_#34

yes but CQ we don't have an extra wat is it 600,000 or wateva is in our salary cap. maybe if we did we mite be the same side as them. U can't really compare the two. well thats my opinion.
CQ

Post by CQ »

yes they a bigger salary cap, but so what. buckley is on the vet list etc. its a disadvantage but you cant blame that on them being better then us.
how do you think we'd fare if we had to travel every second week like they have to? yes we have played well interstate in recent times but i dont know how we'd go if we had to travel like they do.
point being, they are better then us whether they get more on their salary cap or not.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

CQ raises some good points. I too am sick of Pie supporters making exuses about us losing 2 successive GFs. Sick of hearing about their use of painkillers, sick of hearing about salary cap..yada yada yada......
Hey, we were not as good as them on the day!!!!
Lets just face it, get over it and move on........ its a new season, time to start afresh and plan for another assault on the flag.
Lets go get 'em I say!
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Finally someone said what i've been thinking!. The lions beat us.We could all put excuses why they lost but the reality is that they are premiers 4 2003 and we aren;t.I know alot of u have seen alot of grand final loses and want to see us win(we all do).I just have to say,count yourselves lucky u have seen finals because thru my collingwood filled life,i haven't seen that many and i'm just loving having a reason to care about the finals now. It pains people to see the way the pies played but its 2004 now,hurry up AFL season please start!!!!!!!!.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
Clokey_Chick_#34

the topic wasn't the fact that we lost in the GF it was the fact that some of our supporters r sore losers.
Leanne26

Post by Leanne26 »

clokey_chik ill say that colingwood fan has a problem and a good thing he aint suporting collingwood we got enough supporters
Leannnnnnnnnne!!!

<3COLLINGWOOD<3
CQ

Post by CQ »

i think we have got an ok team tess, but we are lacking a few mongrels. we need to be more nasty and intimidate the opposition, brisbane are experts at it.
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

i just gotta ask 1 question:what was so different between the team we played in the first final last year and the team we lost so badly to in the grand final??????. I know we had rocca out. That's what i'm having trouble figuring out,we beat the lions 1 week and then suddenly in the GF we lose hmmm i guess what they say is true,a week is a long time in football(or 2 weeks :D ).
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland