MissMagpie's exciting news!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MissMagpie_20

MissMagpie's exciting news!

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hey chicks.

Most of you dudes may have read this in another forum but ill post hear as well...

Alot of you gals are new and dont know me but the good oldies know who I am :wink:

Just wanted to tell you dudes of the exciting summer I have had where I got engaged after my wonderful boyfriend Aron proposed to me on New Years Eve. He got down on one knee and pulled out the most beautiful ring I have ever seen! As you can imagine, it was a very special night, and he has made me the happiest girl in Ballarat! :D :D
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Hehe, I'll congratulate you again!! CONGRATULATIONS !!! :P
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Congrats once again :D Hope u have a happy life together
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Brooke, you know how much I love both you and Aron.
All the very best dude. I know you two will last forever, anyone can see that just by when you two look at eachother.
Love Ya Chicken. Have to catch up soon for celebratory drinks!!!

Congratulations a thousand times over !!!!
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Congrats Miss Magpie-- how are you planning to break the news to Chris?

I should read your other post before I send this-- I'm sure someone else has already used that lame joke...
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Congratulations Brooke. Don't really know you but I thought I will congratulate you anyway. Hope you and Aron have a beautiful life together.
Good old Collingwood Forever
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

CONGRATS DUDE!!agen, hehe...iv already spoken to ya NYE, sorry i was a lil drunk n i didnt make sence,lol..tell ya da truth, i dun memba xactly wot i sed, haha :oops:
But ur both two ov da most beautiful people i kno, n brooke in particular i look up to u a hell ov a lot, my older sis :)..not to say dat i dun look up to u Aron, coz i do dude, in a diff way, hehe..ur like an older bro to me :) !!
So good luk in the future dude n dudeness ,luv u'z both n i cant wait to see u both agen :D !!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

*Rach_luvs_Lonie* wrote:...iv already spoken to ya NYE, sorry i was a lil drunk n i didnt make sence,lol..tell ya da truth, i dun memba xactly wot i sed, haha :oops:

Least you didnt send Aron a "who r u msg" haha, he woulda got that and thought What the ..... But I didnt have his number in my fone so I dont fell soooo dumb.
When I finally figured out who sent me the good news via sms, I finally worked out it would be an idea to ring the number :oops: I left a congrats on msg bank.... Dont know what I said, but I hope it was nice.
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG! GGGGGG! WHOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS BROOKE!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)::):):):):):):)
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

LOL Han, hahahahaha! Ur a worry dude :wink: !!..but i still luvs ya,lol!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Thanx for the well wishes everyone :D

Haha Dilly when i read ur msg I wondered which Chris you meant for a minute, lol but if youre referring to Tazza, im sure he'll be fine with it. I think he'd pick Celeste over me :cry: Hehe ah well, lucky I have found Aron instead :P

And Rach, ur a gun dude and ur definately the lil sis I never had. Mwah kiddo!
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

awwwwwwwwww dude how cute, hehe...thanx mate!!! :D
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

magpie trippa
Location: some far off distant world where collingwood always wins

Post by magpie trippa »

ohhh brooke i know why pondered about which chris

but congradulations anyway you and aron are perfect for eachother (as far as i know)
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

Congratulations Brooke! I have obviously been out of the loop for far too long and it's about time I caught up again!!

Hope you have a lifetime of happiness together.
"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls.