The recruits (2003 draft)

All trade and draft talk here thanks..... this means you DTM!!!!

Moderator: bbmods

freddie foxx

The recruits (2003 draft)

Post by freddie foxx »

I know its getting ahead a bit (considering they havent played yet) but i am wrapped at how the draft turned out for Collingwood.

Billy Morrison and Brent Hall, both look very, very exciting prospects. Great to have the shaw dynasty continuing with Brayden and Heath. Brayden looks to have inherited their fathers leadership skills.

The future looks very promising :D
practice makes perfect but perfect practice makes a champion-peter daicos
piedys
Has liked: 281 times
Been liked: 66 times

Re: The recruits (2003 draft)

Post by piedys »

freddie foxx wrote:I know its getting ahead a bit (considering they havent played yet) but i am wrapped at how the draft turned out for Collingwood.
The future looks very promising :D
Yes, FF, we agree. But we want a premiership NOW with Bucks, not sometime in the future when the kids "grow up".

Dyso
d9 tank

Post by d9 tank »

Hall will take a few years especially now that he's being groomed for a CHF/CHB position, but I believe Morrison may get some chances this season. Huge kid that was also very fit according to the draft camp. Can't wait to see him in action.
Daks

Post by Daks »

No back seat moderation thanks. Considering that this is actually a Draft and Trade Talk Forum, there aren't that many actually. What are people supposed to talk about in here? - Joel for mods

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/rules.htm