Friday's Training!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

shaw-y#22

Friday's Training!!

Post by shaw-y#22 »

Hi all, i was able to pop down to training on Friday and just wanted to pass on the good news that all the boys look a bit beefed up and in good form!! :lol: :lol: Which was good to see and put a smile on my face.

Some players where missing from the main training group outside such as Tazza, McGough, Dids, Lica put i was told they were inside lifting some weights, as Tazza is on the mend from his op and McGough is overcoming OP. Should be back for pre-season though!

Did anyone else go down?? I saw Ben's girlfriend and her friend Mel down there to which was nice to see them there to support the boys. Does anyone know which Mel is who?? :?

Not long til footy begins now!! 8)
zoia

Post by zoia »

welll girls i got my arse down there. Dids is actually tanking up in weight room. Lica on friday was in gyn also. Havent seen tazza in 3 weeks at training. Training is pretty much the differnt every session, Jeff fenich was there teachin a few players to box. Rhyce has been winning most of the sprints.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Paul how did you know that was me on monday
im kinda worried now. People know who I am and I have NO clue about them- kinda scary really. I almost feel famous !! ROFL
catwoman

Post by catwoman »

kewl training photos...

http://www.voy.com/51976/1550.html

including the Jeff Fenech session....great read too
"Lean Mean Fighting Machine"