Australia Day BBQ and Perv (training)

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I didnt make it to melb, was at the pub ! Dont think mum was impressed with me at all as id been out thursday, friday, worked til past mid night saturday, then back on the piss sunday, and all yesterday !!
HOTT Boys go to the regent and the views !! HOTT.....
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

awwww poor tarkyn!
gotta luv the younger kids, they look so little compared to the others.
tessa check out julian rowe (#41) there is huge potential there

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

OMG 41 he is wat me n rach nicknamed skinny boy.......he is soooooooooooo cute!!

when me n sheree were gettin signature he was half way down the race and we called him back and he was so nice about it! had a great chat us gonna be huge when he gets sum more muscle.....

he has a cute lil body n a great tan!
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

totally agree tara!
he has the best tan ever :D
he was so cute, i was holding his drink while he signed my jumper then he signed the lil kids and put the drink on the ground and the kids knocked it over and he goes " the lil sh*ts knocked my drink over!"
it was so funny
what did u think of zane leonard?

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

omg hot!!!!!!! Yer sum of the younger boys r abit small but there is sum mighty fine potential! Serious once n 4 all does licca wear a wig cos he has shaved all his hair off now! LOL dun laugh at me ppls ok i was born stupid!
-

Post by - »

OMG did anyone see how hot brodie was looking?? YUM YUM YUM :wink: he looks more tanned then he did at the last tranning i went to which was in December!!!
LuV eZ! xoxox
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
sam.

Post by sam. »

I agree Ez, Brodie was looking MIGHTY fine .

*starts drooling* ;)
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
-

Post by - »

awwwwww i know i love him so much omg u don't understand sam!!!
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Actually, I saw Brodie and his girlfriend on Friday night and he looked awesome the best I have ever seen him my two friends, also, thought he looked very good. He looked very tanned and built.
Good old Collingwood Forever
-

Post by - »

Rach20 wrote:Actually, I saw Brodie and his girlfriend on Friday night and he looked awesome the best I have ever seen him my two friends, also, thought he looked very good. He looked very tanned and built.
Rach 20, my sister is good mates with Brodie and i am not just saying that but she got told by him that he isn't going out with her anymore i don't know anymore, but i have to agree with u about him looking very tanned and bulit up :D!
LuV eZ! xoxox
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
supa-gal

Post by supa-gal »

I quite enjoyed watching Tex and Ryan, but that is in any circumstance really
Champions don't make excuses... They make history.
sam.

Post by sam. »

Agreed, I'm starting to love Tristan more and more..

Ever since his first game and he was on Richardson and he done well, I was like "Hmm im going to watch you".

I went traing with two of my friends, one barracks for Essendon and the other barracks for Richmond but she isn't into footy, and they both couldnt belive how hot some of the guys were. The one that barracked for Essendon thought Zane Leonard was very cute and when we walking walking around after training and he said hello to us, she was all "haha omg hi!!!!" I've also gotten practically ALL my friends into Cameron Clok (even if they don't follow AFL), and they both nearly died when we were sitting in the stands after training and he and Jason walked past lol.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
shaw-y#22

Post by shaw-y#22 »

Look i hate to be the one to burst your bobble guys, but Brodie and Sarita are STILL together, don't know what you have been told :oops: :oops:
Leanne26

Post by Leanne26 »

yeah they looked hot expcially johnno and woey and brods and lica and swany and zain
gotta admit our team are the hottest team in afl
Leannnnnnnnnne!!!

<3COLLINGWOOD<3
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Good old Collingwood Forever