Round 19 - Port Melbourne vs Collingwood at North Port Oval

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

Crazypie

Post by Crazypie »

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:Scrappy, gutsy and solid win in some truly crap conditions after half time. I thought Blair was BOG, McLarty very impressive and Murphy will be a player. Fasolo was ok, not sure he's doing enough though and if Marty Hore doesn't get a gig somewhere next year I'll go he.
Didn't think Blair was BOG but was solid. McLarty I thought was best AFL listed player and Murphy was excellent in the first half but faded out in the second. Still looks a player.

Fasolo won't be in the firsts next week unless we, as we have been, lose 2 or 3 players in the forward line, I'd love to know how many frees/50's he gave away... I saw at least 3

Crocker looks like he was barely Vfl standard I know if I was picking between him and gallucci I'd pick gallucci.

Great win in the end a bit lucky they had so many misses but we earned the 3/4 lead well done pies!
Go Pies!
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

Blair, that is, not Gallucci.

(Gallucci was very good also)
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by K »

Crazypie wrote:...
Fasolo won't be in the firsts next week unless we, as we have been, lose 2 or 3 players in the forward line, I'd love to know how many frees/50's he gave away... I saw at least 3
Play Faz on Cox & it cancels out? Remember a few years ago, when an oppo player got a free kick from being tackled by his own teammate?
think better
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 26 times

Post by think better »

stui magpie wrote:Dunno if I'd call Blair BOG, just lucky he didn't drown.
Literally laughed out loud with that one!
I think therefore I think - I think
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

stui magpie wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:Well, it pains me to do this, but I have to work today. Bummer.

However, given that this is a televised game, I don't suppose some kind soul in here would like to take over the scoreboard in here? That individual (or individuals) would have the gratitude of a very grateful moderator and moderating group for their efforts...
I'm happy to put up quarter end scores and some commentary and updates , but I won't necessarily do all of each quarter. Team effort required.

Oh, Daicos not playing, he's the carry over emergency.
On behalf of myself and the Nick's moderating team, I would like to thank you Stui on your outstanding effort to fill in today, and as a reward for your co-operation, know that you have earned a discount of 40 years off of your sentence.

You will now be eligible for parole in 4010...
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

:shock: :P

Something to look forward to. :wink: :lol:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.