Mobile issue

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Mobile issue

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

Ok, so when I try to post something through my smartphone, I get this message "Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form".

Rinse and repeat, I keep getting the same result.

Samsung S8, chrome app.. everything up to date

Very annoying! :?
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

I get that a lot sometimes too! It seems to come and go (and is sometimes accompanied by being auto logged out, which is particularly annoying). I have no idea why, unfortunately. :cry: The only think I can think of is that maybe your phone is switching between mobile data and wi-fi?
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Piethagoras' Theorem

Yeah, happening on mobile data and wifi. I usually only post on PC at home so no real biggie. At work I'll check in occasionally (on smartphone) but rarely feel the need to post anything. Felt the need probably twice in past month and it's happened both times. Odd as I've never had this issue before. Thanks for the reply anyways 8)
Piethagoras' Theorem

Ok, it appears to be an issue with the Chrome browser, not sure what though. Gave the phone a go again last night, got the same message but I then tried to resubmit and after about 6 attempts the post went through. Thought it may have resolved itself and tried another post but alas, same message! Next option was try a different browser (Microsoft Edge) and it went through, no probs. Conclusion? No idea, probably a Chrome bug or setting that doesn't agree with Nicks. Lift your game, Google!