...the Tom Jok story in the VFL?

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

RickyMay

...the Tom Jok story in the VFL?

Post by RickyMay »

I noticed that young Tom Jok had a great game in the VFL last weekend and was awarded BOG in a side full of AFL listed players.

I would be interested in thoughts from anyone who was at the game on Tom who is rookie listed with VFL side. He looks a likely lad at 193cm and 80kg and is an ex St Kevins boys from 2017.

Very impressive stats (13 kicks, 8 marks, 13 handball, 26 disposals, 1 clearance, 6 inside 50s, 0 rebound 50s, 2 tackles, 18 hitouts).

Also will we have the right to elevate him to the AFL list?
TBA
RickyMay

Post by RickyMay »

TBA
MightyMagpie

Re: ...the Tom Jok story in the VFL?

Post by MightyMagpie »

RickyMay wrote:I noticed that young Tom Jok had a great game in the VFL last weekend and was awarded BOG in a side full of AFL listed players.

I would be interested in thoughts from anyone who was at the game on Tom who is rookie listed with VFL side. He looks a likely lad at 193cm and 80kg and is an ex St Kevins boys from 2017.

Very impressive stats (13 kicks, 8 marks, 13 handball, 26 disposals, 1 clearance, 6 inside 50s, 0 rebound 50s, 2 tackles, 18 hitouts).

Also will we have the right to elevate him to the AFL list?

No
All We Can Be
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

jok had an excellent game throughout but particularly excelled in the second half when put in the ruck and lynch was moved forward.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Bucks5 »

Well done, but I would rather he keep his profile low so there is less competition to draft him.
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?