Cheersquad Meeting - Thursday 19th February

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Lorelei

Cheersquad Meeting - Thursday 19th February

Post by Lorelei »

Please pass this news on to anyone you know - got this via email today.

Afternoon All,

I have sent a letter out in the mail to you all informing you of the Cheer
Squad meeting next Thursday the 19th of February. It will be held on Level 2, at the club at 6.00pm, with Pies, Sausage Rolls and Soft Drink available at a small cost. You can expect to receive the letter in the mail on Monday or Tuesday. I apologise for the late notice.

I will email you all soon to let of you know the date that new members can join, the reason for the delay is that I want to allow those who haven't
signed up from last year to do so.

See you all on Thursday.

Cameron McKimm
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
zoia

Post by zoia »

yer he told me today when i was down there watchin the practice games
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

magpie_1983 wrote:yer he told me today when i was down there watchin the practice games
Hang on, dont you mean when you were down at the club "bustin' balls"? hehe

What happens at a cheersquad meeting anyways? I didnt go to last years meeting
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

If anyone would like to lead the chants this season please let your intentions be known at the meeting.
I would really like to have a spell this season from being chant leader
if you attend all games and remain committed for the whole season stick your name down
cheers
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Yobbo^LuKa wrote:
magpie_1983 wrote:yer he told me today when i was down there watchin the practice games
Hang on, dont you mean when you were down at the club "bustin' balls"? hehe

What happens at a cheersquad meeting anyways? I didnt go to last years meeting
Its a catch up with one another seeing as the whole group hasnt been together since the last season
It will be to confirm everybody's role within cheersquad this season, and to discuss new ideas and events and what direction we all want the cheersquad to go in 2004.
There are negative types and "perceptive fellow" out there who see these sort of meetings as a place to just bitch and moan if thats the case dont bother turning up thank you.
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

does anyone know how long it takes to get to Collingwood from Flinders St station? I will be coming straight from work and need to know if ill get there in time.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

~Jessica~ wrote:does anyone know how long it takes to get to Collingwood from Flinders St station? I will be coming straight from work and need to know if ill get there in time.
10 mins by train.
Dan 3:16

Post by Dan 3:16 »

Peter and i have put our names down before. Peter will be the best replacement for you joffa. he can do the job and i will help him too...[/b]
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
zoia

Post by zoia »

i wasnt bitchin or busting balls luke, i was just inquiring to when we would reiceve our memberships
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

:D When are they coming? before round 8 one would hope lol
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
-

Post by - »

can i ask if anyone knows who is going to be there tommrow night? is it everyone from the Cheer Squad??
LuV eZ
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Geoffy Pie

Post by Geoffy Pie »

well it is a cheer squad meeting, so it'll be great if all c/s members were there
Poor men wanna be rich
Rich men wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfed till he rules everything