Girlfriends names

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Leanne26

Post by Leanne26 »

oh well im happy for johnno
HE ROX
Leannnnnnnnnne!!!

<3COLLINGWOOD<3
lulu

Post by lulu »

hey does anyone know if leon davis has a girlfriend? And Richard Cole?
CQ

Post by CQ »

didnt u just read the thread about him having a daughter!?!? it would be highly likely that he would still be with his missus then wouldnt it!

as for cole, i wouldnt have a clue.
CQ

Post by CQ »

jo_loves_steven wrote:steve mckee's g/f's name is debbie, I think they were together since b4 steven was at collingwood,
i'd like to say she's a nice person like steven, but she is always very rude or very sarcastic towards me and my friends
meh, i hate ppl like that, who think they are superior just cos they are going out with one of the players! like big deal if u are!!
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

I wouldn't worry about it-- I would say their behaviour stems from insecurity. Most (not ALL, but most) know they're nothing more than a pretty face and a mop of blonde hair and their main purpose is to serve as a a function handbag, as much as they try to convince themselves that they are irreplacable. They have to live with the fact that their boyfriend could pretty much have any girl he wants- and often does when he goes out without her on the weekend ;)
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

I heard Taz has a secret lover called Brooke, but i dunno :roll: :?
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Yeah I heard that too- apparently Miss-Part-Alot Celeste is LIVID about it because I heard this Brooke chick is heaps hotter and he says he actually prefers brunettes but has to go along with the blonde-footballers-girlfriend thing to save face.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Apparently they go at it all night. Celeste couldnt keep up with Chris, but apparently Chris really cant keep up with that Brooke chick.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

I have 2 new best friends! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
-

Post by - »

hahaha Brooke i heard that too and i also heard that Brodie Holland has 4 serect lovers.... Erin AKA mE, Tara AKA TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m, Sheree AKA
*~Sheree_luvs_brodie~* , and last but not least SaM AKA BRoDieZ^BaBY he is cheating on us all with some model how rude girls!!! hehehe
LuV eZ!
xoxox
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

:roll:
Clokey_Chick33

Post by Clokey_Chick33 »

ok, i just have something to say;
kinda getting sick of all the "noooooooo" coz they have girlfriends i mean hellllo your 12.. like you have chance. :roll:
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

How old do you think I am dude?

CQ

Post by CQ »

Clokey_Chick33 wrote:ok, i just have something to say;
kinda getting sick of all the "noooooooo" coz they have girlfriends i mean hellllo your 12.. like you have chance. :roll:
haha, this one never gets old for me!!! :lol:
-

Post by - »

Clokey_Chick33 wrote:ok, i just have something to say;
how old do u think i am? yeh i know for sure we have no chance but i am not 12 buddy and eiether is Brooke so get ur facts first before you go around saying people are 12 :roll:
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx