Girlfriends names

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

CQ

Post by CQ »

well, i found it funny!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

YEAH! :twisted: Dont say ppl are like 12 when were like 15. Sheesh! :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

I thought Ryan Lonie did have a girlfriend
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Ease up Clokey_Chick33- this is meant to be the forum for the girls to be able to talk this sort of girlie stuff without being ridiculed. That's the whole POINT of Chicks' Channel- that for once the chicks can come and discuss what they want to without being judged, and having someone tell them they're ridiculous and pathetic. So if it annoys you, that's fine- but go somewhere else and leave them to it.

By the way, it seems to me that you're suggesting because these girls are "12" that they don't have a chance. Does this mean that you think YOU have more of a chance because you happen to be older than that?
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Lol im 12 at heart :wink: But turn those numbers around and you might get my age, hehe :wink:
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Im locking this thread until I can get 3 good reasons PMd to me as to why it should be re-opened!

Talking with Clokey_Chick she was aiming her post at Brodie's Chick 4 lyfs post copiying from the above JOKE about MissMagpie and MrTarrant. (which I also rolled my eyes at- no offense Ez)

I agree 100% with what Dilly5 had to say- everything said in here is just a bit of light hearted fun- so please girls can we keep it that way, as it will make my job of moderatiing alot easier, becuase I seriously hope I dont have to cut out any verbal attcks, bitchiness etc.

So please keep it fun and friendly!!

Hannah