Magpie radio

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Wheelers Hill has Nothing either
LICA IS THE PERFECT PACKAGE !!!!
Springa

Post by Springa »

The Easter Suburbs have no chance unfortunately!! :(
-------------------------------------------
-WOEY IS A LEDGEND-
-TAZZA RULES-
-BUCKS IS A CHAMPION-
-THE PIES ROCK-
-------------------------------------------
DidakinthePocket

Post by DidakinthePocket »

Dr Rock. WILL YOU PLEASE GET INTERNET STREAMING!!! I really want to listen to the show, but I live in Sydney so I cant. No reception here unfortunently. Maybe a bit more power would do the trick! lol.

But seriously, would the station consider getting it? I know its expensive and that community radios dont have funds to throw around (i used to be a part of one here), but it would be good, if only for the Magpie Radio!

Keep up the show dude!

Mick
ASCSA - Alice Springs Collingwood Supporters association - President and sole member
Dr.Rockk

Post by Dr.Rockk »

We will try, we are open to new suggestions at the station and i know we were looking at the net somehow so i'll suggest it .
kylemagpies

Post by kylemagpies »

Hi everyone,
Burwood has nothing, is 99.3 syn FM?
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

I get static when I roll through the dial looking for the station. Might try standing on the roof later and holding the radio up in the air! hehe
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
zoia

Post by zoia »

well here in templestowe i get a clear station so im fine, keep up the good work dr rock
Dr.Rockk

Post by Dr.Rockk »

Thanks guys it is frustrating coz sometimes we are clear as a bell and others static. Work is continuing and at least most will pick up the station.
JAMESMANSON

Post by JAMESMANSON »

Dr Rock,

excellent show-love to see it back.

I have been out driving and Fitzroy, Collingwood, Clifton Hill, Fairfield all great.

On a more important matter- how is the "little rock" and will we see him at more games this year?
Dr.Rockk

Post by Dr.Rockk »

Thanks for the nice review! I listen where i can to the station and enjoy the range. Regarding little rock he will be attending again as will little rockette Abbey- who sang on the Game Over cd, track 16 i think she may be persuaded to sing it live for you!
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Dr.Rockk wrote:Thanks for the nice review! I listen where i can to the station and enjoy the range. Regarding little rock he will be attending again as will little rockette Abbey- who sang on the Game Over cd, track 16 i think she may be persuaded to sing it live for you!
Just to let ya know the CD is doing unbelievably well
say hi to abbey for me:)
we'll have to do another show before the start of season