Big Sisters

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Hanskies

Big Sisters

Post by Hanskies »

Well I know alot of you girls in here ! thru chatting on here and on msn !
Rach, Sheree, Tara are like little sisiters to me, whereas Brooke is like a Big Bourbon drinking sister! 8) And Leah is just a champ !!! Love her stories!
I know alot of you come to myself for advice aswell as some of the older chickies in here!
I know sometimes its good also to talk to a complete stanger about a problem as then you can get a full, un-biased oppinion on circumstances !

So if you need advice, whether it be on school, friends, guy troubles, family annoying you WHATEVER ! Ask away and Im sure someone else in here has been through the exact situation and will be able to help you on on ur problems !!!
Last edited by Hanskies on Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

Awww great topic sweety u are like a big sister to me aswell and soon to be my nite clubbin buddy :wink:

its all good problem is solved :)
Last edited by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Awesome topic Han :wink:

I totally agree with everything you said. As we all know, weve all had bad stuff between us in the past but i love that were all behind it and you girls (you know who yous are) are like sisters to me. I miss you so much in non footy season and cant wait to see my girls again :D
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

i agree a friend helped me out with my question! it really does help to get it off ya chest coz sumtimes u feel like u got no where to turn!

im so glad i got my footy friends coz with all the problems im havin with mates at skool its great to be able to just get away from it all and ask ppl who always know exactly wat to say!

i agree with u aswell brooke! its great when things are put behind every1 and we all move on at the end of the day id rather have more friends than enemies:)
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
-

Post by - »

Yep this is a great topic Han!
it's always good to talk to somone you don't really know that well!
for example Brooke always gives me good advice after everything that has happened between us! and same with Tara they give the best advice for people i don't know that well at all!
thanx guyZ!
LuV eZ
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Absolutely Tara. When we were at the worst stage, it was horrible asnd very uncomfortable. I dont wanna ever go back there. I love having dudes like you, Rachness and Sheree in my life. I dont see you all that much but we chat heaps and I do feel like I have a bunch of lil sisters who really look upto me. It gives me motivation to do the right thing, and its a nice feeling to have ppl who respect what you have to say to them.

As for my Han dawg, hehe, well its AWESOME to have a 'twin'. Someone who loves to piss on and party just as me!!!!!! The bonus is, she lives in my town. Its unreal! :D

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

aww...I luv u all..Brooke,Tara,Sheree,Han,Leah...all ma dudez...
I got 4 older sisters n a lil sis..aww yay!!!Its so good we can talk about everything, and hav a different group of friends other than skool friends n stuff..it gives u a different perspective and u can get different opinions from everyone...U all kno dat i luv yaz n i wood do ne thing for u all..an

Brooke-Ma nUmBa OnE DAWG...hahaah!U rOcK mA wOrLd sWeEt PeA..FuLl Ov AwSuM aDvIcE aNd We AlWaYz HaV wEiRd FuNnY aSs CoNvOs..HaHa Ur So aWsUm..pEaCe OuT hOmE bOi.....
Leah-Iv KnOwN U dA lOnGeSt DeN iV kNoWn EvErYoNe ElSe,Ur Da BoMb..Im PrOuD dAt U fInK jAsOn MaMoAs HoT,N nO hE dUn HaV nE fLaWs..lol
Tara-My TrAiN rIdE bUdDy..Da RiDe WoOd Be So BoRiN iF U wErNt WiT mE..lol..Ur Da KoOlEsT hUnI bUn N i LuVz U
Han-WeLl DuDe,aLl I cAn SaY iZ...Im SoRrY i AiNt 18..LOL..Ur OnE wIKKd ChIkKee...
Sheree-Ma LiLeSt SiS..U wEr Da OnE i MeT fIrSt N u WeR sO kOoL,N cOnTiNuE tA bE...i LuV uR cArInG pErSoNaLiTy..DuN eVa ChAnGe..lUv Ya

Luv yA aLl...sorry if i forgot ne one but ya kno i luv u ne way :D
oh and by the way sorry for doing my writing lyk that, i kno alot of u hate it..lol..i was bored tho!!!
Footy will be awsum dis year :D
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Awwwwwwwww Im touched Dawg :wink:

TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

awww brooke i know in my heart our friendship will hopefully one day be at its strongest and hopefully even better than when i first met ya u know how much i luv u!

awww rachie i know no one makes the train ride to the footy every week as fun as u i luv u livin near me it makes the footy that lil bit more exciting!! and yay this year we r gonna make the CAR ride to the footy even better :wink:
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

Your all not to shabby!! HA!

Nah guys I just want to let you all know, that even though I dont seem to give a shit to often.....deep down...deep deep deep down...I LOVE YA ALL!

Your all awesome girls, awesome people and most important awesome friends!

Makes me wanna break out into a little "Lean On Me!!"

Ok, enough of me being nice...
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

awww leah u know (well i hope ya know) just how much ur friendship means to me......with my resents problems u have been there everytime i need sum advice or sum care! u really helped me when i was runnin outta options and after our last chat i really hoped i helped u when u need sumone to talk to!

i miss u more than words can describe and i cant wait till ya back here with us at the footy missin ya so much it hurts and when im 18 u better keep ya promise to take me out clubbin okay :wink:
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Yeh you girls were always like big sisters to me! :D Brooke & Han were two of my most inspirational people in 2002! :)
I love you all stacks and even though i am not as close with any of you as i once was all that time ago, i still have the same amount, perhaps more, of respect and love for you..

Brooke! You were always there for a chat! We talked about everything! I looked up to you and respected everything you said! Thanks so much for being there..

Hannah! Dalz, you always made me laugh! You always had some crazy story to tell me and put me into a fit of laughter. You also knew when to be serious and were always there for me! Thankyou dalz! It meant alot!

Rach! This girl was one of the coolest people i had ever met! You still are of course!!!!! I looked up to you a hell of a lot!! Why? Because you were sooooo funny, and pretty! Well more then pretty, absolutely GORGEOUS! You always looked so beautiful, and could always make me laugh! I always knew you were smart and even though you or some others may not agree, you are smart in your own way! I will never forget all the fun times we had together! They rocked! Thankyou for them!

Tara! I never could ever find someone as loving and caring as you, Tara. You are always there to listen, always there to be a shoulder to cry on, always there to ask for help and your advice was always so meaningful! But you were also there for a laugh! We could chat about footy and hot guys and so many other things and even though I had only met you a few times, it was like i had known you all my life! Thanks for that darlin!

Sheree! This young lady is sooo beautiful! Sheree, i am not embarassed to say that i was jealous of you! You are sooo gorgeous and loving and just have everything!!!!! :) Even though you were younger I still looked up to you! You were one of my bestest friends and I still love you as much as I ever have.

Leah! I never really got to know you all that well but you are still a legend in my eyes! You were always so nice and always talked to me!!! I really must thank you a hell of a lot for that!!!!! It meant a lot honey!

So to you lot, and everyone else... thankyou for everything! I love you all stacks!
You have all touched me in some way and i thank you so much as it means a lot to me! Thanks for the times we had, and I hope you all continue to have as much fun together as you always had :)

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Awwwwwwwwwww Lis. Thanx alot dude. I know we dont talk like we used to but that doesnt mean I thjink any less of you. We ussed to have some ripper chats, hahaha. So many times I would literally sit at my computer pissing myself laughing at the DEMENTED crap we would think of, haha :lol: And ill never forget SECRET SQUIRREL and guacamoles, hahahahaha.

Leah, you know how much I miss you dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Just want to thank everyone who i have chatted with on this site esp the chicks channel. You all seem to be cool people,thanks again. I guess what they say is true'we are family' :D

cheers,
Blanche
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Brooke- If temps is playing at the regent on saturday night will you come with me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! Ill msg you on saturday morning when I have the paper !
Lucky prick is in queensland atm- I wanna b in qld !